18

"Jin hyung, are you sure it's good to split up?" Jimin felt concerned now.

"I know it's a bad idea, but he'll be less suspicious if it's only two of us. Tae and I will look, and Jimin...you and Jungkook will be together. If he saw me and Jungkook, he knows I could just teleport Jungkook away, and he wouldn't confront us. He's...afraid of Taehyung...but he knows you will fight, Jimin. I think this is our best bet. Just contact us from Jungkook's watch immediately, and I think everything should work out."

Jungkook sighed. "This is a bad idea..."

Jimin nodded. "I think so too. I...I don't know if he'll back off this time, since the first time there were people around, and the second time he hit me, and I had to call for backup..." Jimin looked like a sad puppy and pouted, feeling upset at the fact that he wasn't strong enough to fight Jae.

"He did what?!" Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin all snapped their heads at him in confusion and anger.

"Oh-oh, you guys weren't there..."

"You didn't tell us? Me?!" Jungkook glared at him.

"S-sorry, I forgot to! And a-after I got back to your house, I didn't want to bring it up again since you seemed upset and sad about it so I just didn't-" Jimin rambled on.

"Stop." Taehyung held up a hand. "Just tell us what happened."

"Well, I was trying to stall him so that Hoseok and Namjoon hyungs would come in time, so I joked about my hickies-"

"To much information!" Jin hyung yelled, making Jungkook blush and Taehyung giggle at Jimin's shamelessness.

"A-and he stormed over to me and slapped my cheek and ripped my shirt off."

"In that order?"

"Yeah."

"Oh! So he's used his power outside of his job as well, we can add that later. But seriously Jimin...you should've told us..." Jin spoke.

"I know..."

"You should've told me Jiminie..." Jungkook looked at Jimin, a little sadly.

"I know...I'm sorry. But guys, that's all besides the point! How am I supposed to fight him off this time if he's actually not afraid to use his powers more?..."

"You can do it Jimin. Just- use your powers too." Taehyung tried to be helpful.

"I don't use them when it's not a job!"

"Well you might have to! If you want to protect Jungkook, then I, superhero V, give you permission to use your powers to protect an innocent."

"Cool."

"Are we ready then?"

Jungkook took a deep breath before letting it out. "I'm ready."

~

"Jungkook, I'm not sure this is a good idea still..."

"Come on, don't be afraid. We're doing it! And then we can talk."

"Is it so serious that we can't talk now?"

"It's too serious. And well, it would be better if we waited till after Jae is gone...so yeah..."

"Ah...I see...it's serious..."

"Yes it is...and I'm sorry I left this part out of the whole story, I just..." Jungkook sighed. "I didn't want to be restricted again if I told you, because I thought by you knowing this part, you wouldn't want me to leave your sight..."