Everything huh?

Small smut warning

"If it's you...I want everything."

"Everything huh? If I please you...what do I get out of it hm?" Jungkook started to only kiss Jimin's skin instead of marking it, making Jimin miss the contact already.

"I can please you back?"

"How so."

"Well...I'll moan for you...and if you'd like I could...you know...suck you off."

Jungkook's face blew up in color at the words. "I mean...only if you're comfortable with that..." Jungkook was embarrassed with the thought, since Jimin sincerely looked like he wanted to.

"Oh yeah. If that's your reaction, then I definitely want to." Jimin smiled a little.

"Then I guess we can begin." Jungkook started to bite, lick, and suck down on different spots on Jimin's neck, making Jimin squirm a little, but giving him more room to work with. Small moans came out of his mouth, which bounced off the walls of the bathroom. Jungkook continued to work, finally finding Jimin's sweet spot, making Jimin moan loudly, before covering his face in embarrassment.

"Ah ah ah, don't cover them Jimin...I'm sure you wouldn't want to be punished..."

Jimin head was racing. "When, the fuck, did Jungkook become dominate?! I was positive he was a bottom, so why the fuck am I the bottom here?! Did I turn him on enough for him to gain confidence?"

"No...I-I don't need to be punished..."

"Mmmm...are you sure?" Jungkook licked over every mark he made, before moving Jimin's head to the other side and bit down again, trying to find another sweet spot. Jimin would have so many marks, and Jungkook didn't even feel sorry.

"I-I'm sure...Kookie~" Jimin moaned his name, which sent a jolt straight to Jungkook's cock. Jimin felt Jungkook's hardening member, and blushed more, knowing he himself was already hard.

"Mmm~ I don't think so." Jungkook's words made Jimin question what he was going to do so fast, that he didn't notice one of Jungkook's hand slink down to his inner thigh before Jungkook squeezed it a little. Jungkook rubbed it tenderly, getting closer and closer to Jimin's cock. Jungkook's other hand steadily held Jimin's waist, but a little tighter.

"I-I don't deserve a punishment Kookie~ I-I've done everything you've-you've asked of me~" Jimin wanted the foreplay to continue, and was happy and embarrassed that his voice was breathy.

"Are you sure? You've already tried to stop your beautiful voice from coming out...and it seems the idea makes you horny..." Jimin felt a teasing finger rub the base of his cock, which made it twitch from contact. Jimin moved his hips so he would be touched again, but Jungkook moved his hand. "Too needy...are you sure you deserve my touch?"

"Oh fuck, Jungkook, please touch me~" Jimin whined, having had no idea Jungkook's touch would be so much better then his own. "Please~" Jimin whined and moaned as Jungkook found another sweet spot on Jimin's neck.

"Mmmm...the water is getting cold..."

"Don't worry about that and please touch me!~" Jimin's moans became desperate, as he reached his own hand down to please himself, but Jungkook grabbed both of his wrists.

"No. You do not get to touch yourself."

Jimin whined more and pressed his entire back against Jungkook's front, making Jungkook's grunt from contact. Jimin began to whine a lot. "Jungkook~ please, touch me~ I-I need to be touched by you..."