Misconception

Taehyung's POV:

I just wanted to give it a try. Acting is my passion. It's the only thing I love to be honest. All were really surprised to see me, well they should be!

I think the biggest misconception about me is people really don't know who I really am.

"You are Taehyung, right?" asked Hannah.

"V" I corrected her.

"What makes you come here?" she asked me.

"I thought you didn't find the right one yet" I said.

"Oh yes, but are you a member of this club first of all?" she asked in doubt.

"I don't belong to any" I said with least effort.

"Well, are you sure you can? I don't want to waste my time" she said.

"You were only doing that" I said.

"Confidence huh? Go up now" she ordered.

I went up there, now I am standing on the stage facing them who are having misconception totally.

I started to bring out my acting skills in front of them all to prove it. I can and I will!

"Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs;

Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes;

Being vex'd a sea nourish'd with lovers' tears."

I found them expressionless. I thought I did well? I was surprised to see her applauding first!! I looked at her; I put up a small smile on my face. I think she noticed it, she is really surprised.

"Well ma'am our misconception is brought to an end. And don't judge a book by its cover is proved again" said a female voice.

"Whoa! Is that really her?" I was surprised to find that annoying girl who now seemed not to be.

"You are right Suzy, and I'm sorry Taeh..." said Hannah.

"V" we said. Suzy had joined me this time in correcting her; I glanced at her who stood there smiling at me which was totally weird.

"Yes, so guys, this is the final. I have got a great actor in hand. V, your acting was so impressive!! You have great skills. You are playing as the Romeo, its decided." said Hannah.

"Well, I'm glad" I said.

"Oh yes." She said.

Later, the audition for other roles was done and they were selected. Not a bad team though

Ms. Hannah started to explain about the roles in part one.

"By the way, your first practice show of part one will be today evening. Hope you guys do your level best!" she said as she leaves.

I heard someone call me from behind

Who is it? I turned to see her again!

"Hey, I'm Suzy" she said with a smile.

"So what?" I asked her.

"I thought we haven't introduced ourselves yet" she said.

"..."

"Well you needn't waste your time by introducing yourself, I know it though" she said.

"I guess the same applies for you" I said.

"Huh? What do you know about me?" she asked me.

"An annoying girl, that's pretty more than enough" I said with a smirk.

"Duh, you aren't that smart. By the way, I am playing the Juliet role" she said.

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Yes! Pretty doubtful about it? It's my bad luck though you are the Romeo, but you are not bad yourself" she said.

"Oh, thank you for the compliment, but it's the other way around" I said to her.

"Ugh, let's start the practice now" she said expressionless.

"You better should" I said.

Time passed by easily, we were practicing the first part a lot. That girl is annoying at times, but her acting is pretty good. I underestimated myself! Misconception happens after all