Chapter 22

Ally's P.O.V

I had woken up to the sounds of Tia vomiting in the bathroom. Morning sickness had hit her badly. I couldn't believe I didn't realize sooner that she was pregnant.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her as she opened the bathroom door. Her face was pale and she had her hands on her stomach.

"Like shit." She said simply, sitting down on her bed. "That's the worst I've gotten it this week."

"Well if you need some cheering up, Lou has that thing planned for today remember?" I smiled. She perked up immediately.

"That's right!" she hurried over to her wardrobe, still holding her stomach.

"How about I find you something to wear while you rest?" I offered.

She hesitated and then nodded, and went to lie down on her bed. I rummaged through her wardrobe looking for something she could wear.

"I wonder where he's taking me…" she said. "Is it to early to call? He's a morning person sooo…"

I laughed at her. "Oh yeah that's right you'd know that." I laughed.

"Oh shut up." She laughed. "I'm gonna call him." She picked up her phone and dialed Louis' number.

"Put it on loud speaker." I said while looking through her wardrobe. She nodded and pressed a button so I could hear the phone ring.

"Hello?" said Louis. He didn't sound too tired which was good.

"Hey Lou." Said Tia with a huge smile.

"How are you feeling, babe?" he asked.

"Well I've been up all morning vomiting, so I guess I'm okay." She laughed.

"Aww! Well hopefully what I have planned today will cheer you up."

"Yeah." Said Tia. "So where do I meet you and everything?"

"I'll have a cab come and get you in about half an hour okay?"

"Is that all I have to do?" asked Tia.

"Yep." Said Louis. "I have everything planned out, with a little help from the boys."

We both laughed. "Can't wait." Said Tia.

"Me either." Said Louis. "Hey, listen I gotta go I'm in the middle of an intense game of Foosball with Niall."

I heard the sounds of something crashing and then the sound of Niall going, "Yesssssss!"

We both laughed. "Alright, I'll let you go so Nialler can finish kicking your ass." Laughed Tia.

"Pfft!" said Louis. "He wishes."

"See you soon, Lou." Laughed Tia.

"Bye Ti! Oh Nia-" and then the phone cut off.

She hung up the phone and we both laughed.

"I miss living so close to those boys." I said. "It's so weird not seeing them everyday." I was missing Liam like crazy at the moment, even though I had only just seen him yesterday.

"I know right." Said Tia. "Have you found me something to wear yet?"

"I think so…" I said. I held up the shirt and jeans I had pulled from her wardrobe. "This, with those pink heels you bought."

"Perfect." She smiled and then went into the bathroom to get changed.

While Tia was out with Louis for the day, I would be stuck in classes. It just so happened that Tia didn't have any classes today. Lucky her. Although I wouldn't really be doing much concentrating in class anyway. Recently, I had gotten into the habit of texting Liam during all of my classes to ease my boredom.