Chapter 59

"WHAT?" I screamed in his face.

Zayn just stood in front of me with a wide grin on his face. "Yeah." He said calmly. "She left about 20 minutes ago with the others. I stayed behind to get some stuff for her."

"WHAT?" I shouted again. "Why are you so calm? Never mind! Let's go! NOW!"

Zayn laughed. "Al, calm yourself! I just need to get a few things and then we'll go straight there, okay?"

"Okay fine!" I exclaimed. "But be quick! I am not missing this!"

"She's only been in labour for like half an hour…" he laughed.

"HURRY UP!" I screamed in his face.

He held his hand to his stomach as he laughed at my reaction. Then he hurried upstairs to get some things for Tia.

I had never been more freaked out in my entire life.

It was all just too much to handle. I had been walking up the driveway contemplating on what would happen when I entered the house, expecting to see dozens of people. But no, I had come in and to find only Zayn, who had casually told me that Tia had gone into labour.

I ran my hands through my messy hair and took a deep breath, attempting to calm myself. It wasn't working.

"Zayn, hurry the fuck up!" I screamed towards the stairs.

I heard loud footsteps from upstairs and then Zayn hurried down the stairs, clutching an overnight bag on his arm. "Okay! Okay, I'm ready! Let's go!"

"Okay!" I grabbed my handbag from the cabinet next to the stairs and then hurried to the front door.

"Al, wait!" exclaimed Zayn, quickly hurrying up behind me and grabbing my shoulder before I could open the door.

"What?" I sighed, turning around to face him.

A slight smiled played at his lips as he looked me in the eyes. "It's good to see you."

My heart skipped a beat at his simple, yet effective statement. I smiled up at him and then wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me into a warm grasp and held me tightly. Then he let me go and smiled down on me.

"It's good to see you too, Z." I smiled.

He laughed. "Okay! Let's go!"

We both broke out of our emotional moment and then hurried out the door. We both whipped open the doors of Zayn's car and quickly got in. Then he pulled out of the driveway, and sped down the long street.

Even though the trip to the hospital only took about ten minutes, it felt like it went for hours. It seemed as though every single driver we were behind was purposely being slow just because they knew we were in a hurry.

The majority of the trip was filled with me screaming at the people in front of us.

"Right that's it!" Zayn shouted. Then he pulled over to the side of the road and slammed on the breaks.

"What are you doing?" I shouted back.

"My god woman! You really need to calm down!" He exclaimed. "Your best friend is about to have a baby! And she doesn't need any more stress! Okay?"

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay…"

"Good…" he smirked.

Then he started the car again and sped towards the hospital.

As soon as we were parked, I hurried out the door and grabbed Zayn's hand. The nerves were starting to kick in again. Then we both walked as calmly as possible into the hospital.