Chapter 34

Ally's P.O.V

All of the drama that had happened with Bella at the concert was completely off everyone's minds now. The concert was a week ago and everyone had forgotten about everything that had happened and moved on.

I, however did not. There was something about the whole situation that bugged me. I had spent all week contemplating what had happened that day. There was something about the way Bella looked at me just before she stormed out of the club. She had looked me in the eyes, like she was trying to silently tell me something. I had been so angry with her though, that I hadn't paid any attention to it.

Mamma Joy also didn't turn up to take the boys to interviews during the week. She had called and said that she couldn't make it, but she would still be coming to Australia. There was something about the tone of her voice when she called. Something had happened for sure…

"Wooooo!" shouted Harry, hurrying into the One Direction living room. "I am so excited!"

"Obviously." I laughed as I made sure I had packed everything.

All of us were meeting at the house before we headed off to the airport. I was so excited to see my family. I was missing them so much. And I couldn't wait to introduce all the boys to them. Tia was getting really anxious. She was so scared to tell her parents about Louis and the baby. Especially her dad… he would be furious.

"Alright I think I have everything!" said Liam dragging his suitcase down the stairs. Zayn and Louis followed behind. Niall, Harry, Tia and I were already packed and sitting in the lounge room.

"Mamma Joy should be here soon." Said Louis, making his way down the stairs with his suitcase and then going to sit near Tia.

"It better be hot there…" said Zayn. "I wanna learn how to surf!"

"Like you would be able to surf!" laughed Niall. "You have zero coordination whatsoever."

"Hey c'mon it can't be that hard." smiled Zayn.

"If Tia can do it, then the rest of can do it." winked Louis.

"Excuse me?" laughed Tia, poking him in the stomach.

There was a loud knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said, quickly standing up and hurrying to the door to let Joy in.

I opened the door and shot her a wide smile. "Hi Joy."

"Hey Al." she smiled back, carrying her luggage through the door.

"Do you want some help?" I offered.

"Yes thanks love."

I helped her with her bags and then we went to join the others in the living room.

"How are you, Joy?" asked Zayn.

"Uh- yeah fine thanks." She said with a half-smile. Me, being the observant person I was, immediately realized that something was wrong.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, placing my hand on her knee. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yeah! Fine." I could tell she was lying.

"So how come Bella and Tom aren't coming?" asked Niall.

Joy hesitated. "Um…" she said. "They won't be helping me with you guys anymore. They've moved in with their father and their starting university."

"What?" exclaimed Louis.

"Why not?" I asked. Something was definitely wrong.

"I guess it all just got a bit much for them." Said Joy.