Chapter 1: Arrival Time!

//Camrion City//
//The Kingdom of Seven//

Today was a special day for the citizens living in the kingdom. And why, you ask?

That's because it was the beginning of the Peace Festival! Held once every ten years, this festival celebrates five hundred years of lasting peace and friendship between the Kingdoms of Seven, and the kingdom of Fiore! Held interchangeably, this decade the kingdom of Seven has taken the responsibility of hosting the festival, namely in it's capital city, Camrion

People from all over rushed to the city, in hopes of taking part in the festive activities. At this time, everyone's spirits were nimble and well ready take on the day!

"Blahhhhhh!"

Well, almost everyone.

Kneeling, a certain salmon haired boy, who seemed close to half dead mere seconds ago, now kissed the ground as he whispered words of gratitude to the solid ground and loud, horrid curses to the metal train, of which he had finally been freed from. Beside him, a red eyed man with long, spiky black hair did the same, only he chose to emphasize more on cursing than being thankful.

"Oi, flame-brain! Iron head! We get it! You guys hate travelling in transportation! Get over it already!" A certain ice make mage complained as the rest of the rest of their large group gathered together. A complaint that soon lead to the three arguing in the middle of the station.

Makarov, annoyed, rubbed the bridge of his nose as Erza successfully parted the three, via death glare.

/Flashback/

The master of the wizarding guild Fairy Tail was called to stand before the king of Fiore some time after the end of the Grand Magic Games. With him was his grandson, Laxus Dreyar, and (but unbeknownst to everyone else save for the two) the spirit of their first guild master, Mavis Vermillion.

"You called for me, your highness?" Makarov said in a respectful tone. The king's throne was situated in a way that the shadows covered his face.

"Yes," the king began. "Well, as the winners of this year's Grand Magic Games, I'd like to ask you and your guild a favor. You see, every ten years a festival of peace is held interchangeably between us and our neighbors, the kingdom of Seven. In accordance with ancient tradition, a representative from the neighboring kingdom is to visit the one hosting the event, more often than not a member of the royal family does this. My request is for you and your guild to participate on the royal family's behalf."

This surprised Makarov, for the king to ask such an important task of him and his guild. "Might I ask, why is the royal family not able to attend?"

At that point, the king shook and eventually burts into tears, while revealing his face, covered in irritated red spots and a red nose.

Apparently, he'd been unfortunate enough to catch the chicken pox that had been going around. On top of that, the princess had also contracted the sickness, and so neither of them were able to leave the castle.

The king sobbed at his misfortune, and begged the guild master once more to accept the request. A sight that earned a sweet drop from the Dreyars.

/Flashback end/

"Alright you brats!" Makarov's voice boomed, grabbing the attention of all the guild members present. "We aren't in Fiore anymore, so don't go destroying every last thing you see! Natsu! I'm talking to you!" he said, making said person grumble. " That said, let's show this place how Fairy Tail throws a party!"

"Yeah!" the guild cheers, some with their fists in the air.

"Ahem." They turn to find a group of armed guards standing behind them. The leader, a female guard, walks forward to address them.

"I assume that you all are the representatives of the Kingdom of Fiore. I am Officer Ma'cona. My squad and I are to escort your group though the town and to the palace for the day's main ev-"

"Look mommy! It's the Fioreans!"

"Yeah mommy! Look! Look!"

Two siblings dressed as a prince and princess appeared from behind the gaurd, jumping up and down as they pointed excitedly at the fairys.

"Max! Ruby! How many times have I told you not to disturb mommy when she's at work!" Ma'cona said sternly. The children, however, continued jumping up and down as if waiting on the right moment to pounce on the new comers, their innocent eyes gleaming with excitement. Their mother sighed before apologizing for their behavior, however Makarov cheerfully assured her it was not a problem.

Regaining her composure, Ma'cona continued. "Yes, now if you would follow me into town. We will continue on to the castle after a short stop in the town." she explained.

"Yeah! Festival time!" Max and Ruby cheered joyously as they bounced alongside the guild, whose members gladly welcomed their hyperactiveness, as they were lead of into the town.

***

Hello lovely readers! Hope you're enjoying the story so far! Remember to leave a like and comment!

P.S: These are Max and Ruby! Imagine them dressed as a prince and princess!

Plus a little reminder; basically every member of the guild is here, I just might not make too much mention of every last one cause I might lose track of what I'm even writing! (+_+)

Plus a little reminder; basically every member of the guild is here, I just might not make too much mention of every last one cause I might lose track of what I'm even writing! (+_+). And that's the last thing we need! I will give as much screentime to as many as possible though, so never fear! For they will be here! (Where my BNHA fans at!).