Chapter 5: Surprise Time! Pt1: Catnapping

Meanwhile

The little purple monkey was excited to finally have new friends to play with. Unlike the exceeds, who were quickly regretting deciding to stay with it.

Shortly after the box of coloured balls toppled over, the exceeds found themselves swimming in a sea of colours, and clinging to a ball each as they bounced about. Their new companion did the same, only he was more than happy to join in on the fun.

After a few minutes of bouncing all about, the exceeds lay on the floor tired and dizzy. Their purple friend, however, jumped and laughed at amount of 'fun' he believed them to be having.

"How much energy does this little guy have!?" the astonished exceeds pondered aloud.

...

On a roof opposite to the one which held the attic the exceeds and their new friend played in, Cami crouched down on one knee and retrieved a pair of binacolours. She aimed her focus on the window of that same attic. There, she saw three cats laying down and a active monkey.

A smile came to her face when she saw the monkey shift it's current form into another, stranger, creature with blue eyes, pinkish skin and a long tail.

"There you are, my little Acura!"

Reaching into her bag, she took out a small device in the shape of a bug. "Alright, my little weaviles! Come here!"

At her side, two identical looking creatures with dark skin and a red headdress each appeared beside her.

"Yes..."

"Cami..."

"What do you need?"

They said, first individually, then together.

"I want you guys to tag that pink Acura in there with this tracker. Make sure it's secured on any part of it's body. Ok?" she instructed them, giving them the tracker.

"As.."

"You wish..."

"Cami!"

...

It took a few seconds, but once they noticed the change in the monkey's form, Happy, Lily and Carla were again left surprised.

"It changed forms again!?" Happy exclaimed, seeing the cheerful pink creature flying above them.

"Oh dear! How many forms does creature have!?" Carla exclaimed after, to which the little pink acura laughed.

"I have a lot, actually!" she said, which shocked the exceeds even more.

"Oh sure! Now you decide to talk!" Happy complained, only to be laughed at again.

"Well of course I can talk, silly!" she said again. "Now let's keep playing!"

"Wait a minute!" Lily interrupted, remembering something. "That's right! You're-"

Before he could finish, a loud shattering sound was heard, as the window that allowed light to enter was broken.

In entered two more acura, both identical in appearance. They landed on their feet with a loud 'thud', before sprinting towards the other pink acura.

"Hay,..."

"Come here,..."

"For a sec!"