Cleo

Cleo

Yay it's finally my turn.Now who will feel the wrath of Cleo.Just because I look sweet doesn't mean I am sweet.I found my victim and he was sitting to my right.Walt.

"Walt truth or dare?"I asked.

"Dare,"he said.

He chose very poorly.

"I dare you to buy an enormous firework and strap yourself on it while I set it off,"I dared.

"WHAT!Well happy Fourth of July to me,"he complained

"Cleo do you know how dangerous this is?"Carter asked.

"Oh don't worry I'll get someone to put a protection spell on him,"I suggested

"Then he should be fine,right Carter?"Sadie asked.

"Well if he doesn't die then I guess it's ok,"Carter approved.

"Wow,you guys are the best friends ever,"Walt complained.

"Put a sock in it and get over it okay,"I said.

"Okay,"Walt said wistfully.

We went to Fred's Fireworks and got the largest firework there.It was at least three feet tall and two feet wide.I was happy that I thought of such a good dare that would probably scar Walt for life.I know what your thinking,and your right I am evil.Happy Fourth of July Walt.Buahahahahahahahahahah!Next we went to Harry's Hardware Store and got the strongest rope they had.

"Do I have to do this?"Walt asked.

"A dare's a dare,"I replied.

"I really hate you,Cleo,"said Walt.

"I know,"I said

"Cleo,you are such a &/@@&2$/):727!.)7-,"Walt cursed.

"Woah, language,"I said.

As soon as we got back to the Brooklyn House I ran to the terrace and set up the firework.Then I tied Walt onto it.

"This is so unfair,"Walt said.

"Don't worry it will all be over soon.Buahahahahahahah!"I cackled.

I went inside and told everyone that there was a surprise on the terrace.

"Why is Walt tied to that giant firework?"Felix ,one of the trainees,said.

"That's the surprise,and I dared him to when we were playing truth or dare,"I said.

"That's not weird at all,"Felix said sarcastically.

I set the firework on fire and watched it blast into the air.I could hear Walt scream.When the firework burst it turned a lovely shade of purple.Everyone ooh and ahh-ed,and when Walt came crashing down on the terrace at a thousand miles an hour everyone ahhhhhhhhh-ed and ran away.Luckily Walt was alive.

"See that wasn't so bad,"I said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"Walt screamed.
****************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys I hoped you liked my Fourth of July special.

Walt:I didn't enjoy it!

Cleo:I did.

Me:Now Cleo has good taste.
****************************************************************************************************************

Anyways remember to vote and comment thank you all so much for reading my book!