Walt

Walt

I am so getting back at Cleo.I mean she almost killed me!She so deserves it,so naturally I asked her.

"Cleo,truth or dare?"I asked.

"Well,since I'm clever and your obviously not I choose dare,"she replied confidently.

"Bad choice for you,good choice for me,"I said,"I dare you to play with Germany in today's soccer game."

"But,the game's in Brazil.How will I even get there?"she asked,"And don't you think I look a little too young to be a soccer player?"

"To answer your first question you use a portal.To answer your second question,yes I do think your too young to be a soccer player and that's the point,the security will chase you and it'll be on TV,"I explained.

"Carter your the head of the house isn't it not allowed to make a trainee go to jail?"she asked.

"Well I'll be waiting for you with freak near the front row so when security starts chasing you I'll pick you up and we'll use the portal to get back to The Brooklyn House,"Carter said.

"Sadie,would you please try reasoning with your brother?"Cleo asked.

"Ok.Carter,why would you bring a griffin to a soccer game just set up a portal near the goal,"Sadie reasoned.

"You're right Sadie I don't have to be there she can just use a portal,"Carter agreed.

"I don't mean about that,"Cleo complained.

"Sorry,Cleo,but a dare's a dare,"Sadie said.

"Ugh,"Cleo moaned.

Cleo opened a portal in the Brooklyn House that's supposed to go to Brazil.Of course she walked through it,and I came with her just to make sure she did it.Luckily the portal opened again in the goal in the soccer stadium in Brazil.We snuck into the lockers and stole one of the Germany player's jerseys.Then we hid behind a trashcan until the game started.When the game started and all the players lined up to sing the national anthem Cleo lined up first.Luckily no one noticed Cleo yet.Everyone thought she was one of the kids one of the soccer players brought to sing the national anthem with them. Cleo didn't know what the national anthem was so she just tried lip singing it.When they started playing,the security noticed Cleo immediately.They started chasing her and Cleo made a run for the portal.Then I noticed that Cleo was on the jumbo screen.Cleo humiliated herself on TV.Then I made a run for the portal too.Luckily we both made it through the portal and made it to The Brooklyn House.We were safe.No one knew where we were and no one can see The Brooklyn House even if they do find it,except other magicians.

"Hey,Cleo,Walt,we saw you on TV.We thought you were soccer players not runners,"Sadie teased.

"Haha very funny,"I said sarcastically.

"Hi guys,it's getting kind of late and I'm going to bed.Do you want to play tomorrow?"Carter asked.

For once we all agreed on something,let the game begin

****************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys I hoped you liked my World Cup special.Please remember to vote and comment I would love to hear some ideas for truths and dares from you guys.

Cleo:Well I'm certainly not voting or commenting.

Me:Why?:(

Cleo:Because of you I'm wanted all over the world!

Me:Touché