Sadie

Sadie

'Finally,'I thought,'It's my turn.'

As I was looking around the room thinking of who to ask,someone started knocking on the door.

"Come in,"I said.

It was Felix.

"I heard you guys were playing truth or dare,and I was wondering if I could play,"he said.

"Of course you can play,"I replied.

Felix sat down between Cleo and Walt.

This was perfect,because I just found my new victim.

"Felix,truth or dare?"I asked.

"Considering what happened all the times you guys chose dare,I'm going to chose truth,"he answered.

"Why do you love penguins so much?"I asked.

Felix's eyes practically popped out.

"It's a kind of embarrassing story,"Felix said.

"You still have to tell us,"I reminded him.

"I know,I know,"he said.

"When I was five,my mom was a scientist and she studied emperor penguins,so I lived in Antarctica with her.There aren't that many people living in Antarctica so I had no friends.My only friends were penguins until I came here,"he explained.

We all started cracking up,except for Felix who just sat there with his arm crossed and looking angry.

"Did the penguins teach you how to slide down a hill on your belly?"I teased.

"I already answered the question you gave me I'm done answering questions,"Felix said.

"Ok who's next?" I asked.

****************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I hoped you liked it,and I'm really struggling with truths and dares so if you guys could give me ideas that would be great.Remember to vote and comment please.

Me:so did you guys like that truth.

Felix:no!

Everyone else:yes!