Sadie

Sadie

"Hey Carter,do you want to play truth or dare with me?"I asked.

"I guess since there's nothing else to do,"Carter said.

"Wow,I love the enthusiasm,"I said sarcastically.

We decided to play in my room so I sat down on my bed and Carter sat next to me.

"Ok,I'll go first.Carter truth or dare?"I asked.

Clearly Carter has never played truth or dare with me before because he chose dare.

"I dare you to throw Cleo's favorite book in the fireplace in front of her."

"That's it ,ok,"he said.

I felt bad for Carter because as soon as that book touched the fire she started tackling Carter and saying words that I probably shouldn't mention.Despite how sweet she looks that girl is a killing machine when it comes to books.

"CARTER I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MY TRAINER I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS"she screamed.

Carter may be a combat magician but he just couldn't defeat Cleo at his own game.

"Set is easier to defeat than you!"he complained

"Never underestimate Set,"I warned.

It took ten trainees and a cat goddess to calm Cleo down,but once we did Carter and I went back to my room.

"You are pure evil,"Carter said.

"Thank you,"I replied.

Suddenly someone opened the door.It was Cleo.

"CARTER!"she screamed.

"Please don't hurt me it was a dare,"he said.

"Are you guys playing truth or dare?"she asked.

"Yes we are.Would you like to play?"I asked.

"Sure,"she replied.

****************************************************************************************************************Carter:Sadie when I get my hands on you you will regret ever giving me that dare.

Sadie:I didn't want to do it this person made me.

Me:That's me.Isn't this fun?

Carter:No!

Me:Well too bad because I control you.

Carter:Of all people who could control me why did it have to be you

Me:Oh stop complaining this isn't the worst dare that's going to be in this book.

Carter:Nooooooooo!