Chapter 4 - First Steps

Things to remember for this chapter:

(y/n) - your name

(b/n) - brother's name

(s/n) - son's name

(d/n) - daughter's name

======

Akashi

You never liked the idea of just only the maids doing all the work in the mansion especially in a huge mansion like this and like yours. So you were in the living room with your husband who surprisingly doesn't have any work for today playing with (s/n) on the floor. Then a maid called out to you saying a guest was looking for you and so you walked out.

Once you were out of the living room, Akashi was holding a lion plush that (s/n) received from his uncle, (b/n) and he was just simply gently hitting the plush and was giggling in which Akashi chuckled. Then an idea popped into his mind and he smirked. "(s/n), I'm going to teach you how to walk right now" He claimed as he put the plush at the side and (s/n) started to sulk when his plush was out of reach. Akashi then helped him to stand on his two little feet and held onto his little hand to help him to keep his balance. (s/n) looked at the ground and giggled at the sight of him seeing the floor from a higher view, Akashi smiled at his son's smile and stood up and slowly and gently pulling (s/n) who took a shaky step forward and Akashi grinned. He then slowly let go of his hands and (s/n) looked at him worriedly, "Don't worry (s/n), you will do it, for you are my son" Akashi said to reassure him. (s/n) look at the gap between him and Akashi, it was at least 2 steps big gaps in (s/n)'s view but even so, he still took two shaky steps forward and laughed at the fact that he didn't fall yet. Akashi grinned at his son's achievement and took another step back, kneeled and opened his arms for him to walk into. (s/n) giggled and started to take another few steps forward but on his 5th step his little legs give away and started to fall forward, thanks to Akashi's emperor's eye he foresaw this and quickly moved forward and caught (s/n) in his arms safe and sound, he let out a sigh of relief and (s/n) just giggled and patted on his cheek as a way to comfort him. Akashi smiled and rested his forehead against his small little forehead and earned a little laugh and Akashi chuckled.

Little did they know, they have a huge audience watching them, the servants that were just passing through, you with a video camera who has recorded all of this, your brother (b/n) smiling at the sight. "Get back to whatever you were doing" Akashi ordered, or so you thought and the servants immediately went back to work while you and your brother just laughed and joined him and (s/n) in the living room.

======

Aomine

You were outside doing the laundry while (s/n) was sitting on the floor in the living room playing with his toys. (s/n) stopped playing with a teddy bear plush and looked towards you, he pouted at the lack of attention from his mother. He looked around himself to see if there is anything to grasp hold on to make himself stand for he doesn't want to crawl all the way to you. He noticed his dad's arm that was hanging off the couch where he is dozing off after he got back from a call from his job on his day off. Aomine opened his eyes when he felt something is pulling his arm down and he glanced down and his eyes widened at the sight of (s/n) pulling himself up and stood on his two chubby legs. He giggled at his little achievement which caused Aomine to chuckle at his son's reaction, (s/n) lets go of Aomine's arms and took a step and another step forward, Aomine then popped his arms up and used it to support himself and was watching his son from afar. It was when you heard a loud thud that you turned around to see Aomine face planting on the ground with his arms raised holding (s/n) who was laughing. You tilted your head in confusion and you walked towards them and took (s/n) in your arms and asked "You're not hurt are you Toshiro?". Aomine sat up rubbing his red nose in pain, "Oi! I'm the one who is hurt!" Aomine yelled to you but you just ignored him. Aomine growled and got up and walked to the couch where you and (s/n) are, "So what happened?" You asked, and so Aomine told you about your son's first step and you were proud of him and peppered (s/n) 's face with kisses and Aomine pouted.