Chapter 16 - The Late Night Crew & Friends

Chapter 16

Previously On "The Cure"

"Uhh, sure, but I haven't been around mentally stable people that aren't really that serious since you left. and plus I'm pretty awkward around people, so yeah." She said very quickly.

And So It Continues...

Red's POV

I really wish Kate would come back. We're all waiting at the hotel hoping she would come. It was 8:00 P.M. The door clicks and it opens. I see Kate and another girl come through the door. "KATE!" Cry, Pewds, Scott, Marzia, Ken, Minx, Russ, and I started hugging her. Snake just stood there.

"So who's she?" Snake asked. Everyone dispersed from the group hug. I finally saw the girl clearly. She had a nose ring and brown hair. Her eyes were what intrigued me. Her left eye was brown, but her right was grey. Yet, the grey was mostly covered by her side-bangs. "She's my long time best friend, Beck." Kate introduced. "Umm, hey." She said awkwardly.

"Well, this is the Late Night Crew with a couple of others. We have Cry," "Sup." "Russ" "Heyyy" "Red" "Hello" "Scott or Jund" "Hi" "Snake" "Howdy" "Pewds" "H-h-how's it goin', bro?" "Marzia" "Hello" "Ken" "Hey" "And finally Minx" "Hello, nice to meet you." Once we got done with the introductions, we started to get to know her. 

Beck's POV

"So, Beck, what's with the eye thing?" Scott asked. Red hit him on the arm. "You don't say things like that, Jund." Red said. "No, no. It's fine. Well, I guess I was just sort of born with it. I wear brown contacts sometimes." I lied. I actually got blind on that eye when I was on one of my early missions with Kate. Cry pulled Kate out of the room to talk.

Kate's POV

Cry literally dragged me out of the room. "Hey, easy with the grip, Cry." I said. Oops, big mistake. "Easy, Cry? You had me worried sick! Where were you and why did you run away?" He said furiously at the beginning, but softer at the end. "I'm sorry, but I ran away because I thought you guys would think that I was a monster and would leave me. I met Beck while I was up in a tree and she actually helped me calm down and come back here." I said. "I told you that I would never leave you and you know that. You weren't a monster. You were actually pretty fucking awesome back there. Come here." He pulled me in for a hug. I did the same. 

We pulled away and decided to go back in the room, but as soon as we opened the door everyone fell out. "Hehehehe. Oops?" Beck said.

Beck's POV

They went on with the questions.

"How long were you and Kate best friends?" Marzia asked.

"Basically my whole life." Truth.

"How did come we never met you before with Kate?" Minx asked.

"Well, I was traveling the world to see the world and we stayed in touch, but not very often." Partially true.

"Why were you traveling the world?" Russ asked.

"Well, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I had to take it. Kate understood, of course and encouraged me all the way." Lie, except for the part about Kate.

"So do you have any talents?" Snake asked.

"Ummm, no. I'm kind of a boring person, actually." Lie.

"Wait, do you guys hear that?" I asked. "No, what?" Pewds curiously asked. I walked to the door and heard what was supposedly Kate and Cry's conversation. "I'm sorry...I thought you guys would think that I was a monster and would leave me. I met Beck while I was up...and she actually helped me calm down ...come back here...I told you that I would never leave you ...You weren't a monster...actually pretty fucking awesome back there. Come here." I could hear some shuffling which meant they hugged. By now everyone was at the door with their ears pressed against the door. "Awwww" Red, Russ, Minx, Pewds, Marzia, and I said.