IM NOT A VAMPIRE

The next day was the start of Warped tour. We packed our belongings up and put them on the bus. The bus was amazing. Id been on tour buses before but this one was really something different. Ronnie took me on a tour. The first room contained a seating area, dining area and a kitchen. The furniture was all matched dark wood and red leather. To the left of the door was the drivers cabin. Doors from the living area lead to the huge bathroom with two showers. Another door lead to the bunks that we would be sleeping on all with curtains across. At the end there was another door.

"Whats in that room?" i asked.

"That is my bedroom?" he said proudly. Omg he had a bedroom? He opened the door to reveal a room that you would see in a house. To the right of the room was a big double bed. There was a big wardrobe at the back and then a desk with a mirror. At the end of the bed was a huge tv with an xbox. My mouth fell open.

"Wow!! This is amazing!" he laughed and kissed my head. "but i bet i could kick your ass at cod!!"

"Your on! Tonight i will prove how two years of prison pays off!" he chuckled. "and of course when things are settled you will be sharing this room with me!" he winked and i giggled.

"Right off we go!" shouted the bus driver, Dan. We walked back into the living area ready to leave. We waved goodbye to the house and left for my first ever tour.