FRIENDS AND ALIBIS

The car journey to my new home was long but the boys kept me entertained. I was squashed in the back of Ronnie’s red convertible between Derek and Ryan, the stereo was blasting My Chemical Romance’s I’m Not Okay and we were all singing along. Ron had gone off into town to meet some friends. Ronnie sat in the driver’s seat wearing jet black sunglasses, his hair blowing behind him. He was just perfect.

“Why isn’t Gerard Way okay”, laughed Ryan.

“Because Frank Iero rejected him OBVIOUSLY!” giggled Derek.

“If I was Frank I’d be all over Gerard! His ass is just so sexy!”

“Ryan I’m beginning to think those gay rumours are true,” said Jacky.

"come on Gerard's hot you have to admit it!! Em hes hot right?"

"yeah he's hot!"

The Gerard way argument lasted for at least another half an hour. I loved Ryan and Derek so much they were like family to me. I had been friends with Ryan through my ex boyfriend, Topher Talley, the singer from the band he used to be in. It was all going well with me and Topher but we eventually decided that life was better when we were just good friends. We still talk now and again but since Ryan left we never really get in touch anymore. I suppose it was kind of a miracle that my brother and an old friend ended up in the same band together. And then there's Derek. Me and Derek met when he joined falling in reverse. After only a few weeks of working with my brother they became good friends and he came to stay with us back in England. Since the we had been talking on skype a lot and getting to know each other. 

The sky started to darken so Ronnie pulled up the roof. I leaned my head against Ryan's shoulder and drifted off to sleep. I thought about the future. Would i ever get my big break as a musician? Would i ever find the right guy? I knew who i hoped the right guy would be... 

**************************************************************************************

"EMILY WERE HERE GET THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY BITCH!!!" 

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Ryan's face staring down at me. 

"oh and thanks for drooling all over my shoulder!" he laughed.

We had arrived at what looked like a 3 story block of flats. I leaned forward and poked my head around the side of the drivers seat. 

"So which apartment is yours then?" i asked Ronnie. Suddenly the guys all started laughing."What!! I'm i not aloud to ask questions!!"

"Emily," said Ronnie between laughs, "last year we released an album that sold 180,000 copies in the first week. This is our whole house!!" 

"WOW!!" i shouted in amazement. "Jacky you twat last week you wouldn't even lend me a tenner!" i turned around and playfully hit my brother in the arm. 

Ronnie got out of the car and open the door for us. 

"shall we!" he laughed and walked up the steps to the front door. He took out a thin silver key from his pocket and opened it. Inside was beautiful. The first thing i saw was the big open plan living area. It was a nice contrast of black red and silver. Derek flung himself on to the huge leather sofa and within minutes fell fast asleep. Not long after the other boys retired to there rooms and i was left alone with Ronnie. 

"so would you like to see your room then?" he asked almost nervously. 

"yeah sure!" i replied enthusiastically. He lead me up 2 winding staircases to the top floor. There were 4 doors in front of me. 

"okay the room on the far left is my room, the room next to it is your room, the door at the end is the bathroom and the one next to that is a surprise for later!" he smiled. Oh my god. I was alone on my own floor with just Ronnie! 

"okay i'll go check out my room then!" i pushed open the glass door an my jaw dropped, the room was amazing! There was a huge bed dressed with purple and black sheets, a long leather couch, a massive TV and a beautiful balcony. Over my bed hung a giant portrait of the band from one of my favourite photo shoots. I stood on my bed and stared up at the photo. Ronnie's eyes glistened in the light. I kissed the picture of him and the drifted off to sleep. 

MORE TO COME SOON!