4

As Jihyo left the company's psychiatrist, she couldn't help but feel a little underwhelmed.

The two had exchanged very few words before she was ushered away, taking a small brown rectangular shaped bottle with her, which sat rattling in her pocket, in time with every step she took.

"Take one a day, or two if you don't feel any better."

And that was it. No official diagnosis. Just a dosage and a bottle of pills.

It seemed like although JYP entertainment was willing to provide psychiatric assistance to anyone who needed it, they still tried to keep it quiet, almost brushing any potential problems away as quickly as possible.

Or maybe it's that even the professionals don't know what's wrong with you.

With a heavy sigh, Jihyo pushed open the door to the Twice dorm and was met with 8 heads snapping round to face her, evident worry etched on to their faces.

"Jihyo! Where have you been?" Sana bounded towards the group's leader and greeted her with a hug. "We got worried!"

The rest of the girls nodded in agreement as Jihyo just gave them a small smile, not without feeling a little guilty. "I just had to take care of something at the company, that's all."

She reached to take off her coat, pausing as a rattle filled the room.

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow. "You got a couple of maracas in there?"

Jihyo let out a nervous chuckle as she headed towards her room. "Uh- I stopped by the store and got some gum."

"Take your mask next time, idiot! You don't want to get mobbed," Nayeon laughed as the girls returned to eating their respective breakfasts.

Idiot. You made them worried.