8

"Chaeng?"

"Yeah, what's up Tzu?"

Chaeyoung rolled over on to her side to face Tzuyu, who lay on her own bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Do you think Jihyo's been acting weird recently?"

Truthfully, Chaeyoung had noticed a change in the older girl, along with the other members, but nobody had ever brought it up.

"Uh yeah, something's different with her."

"It just feels like when I talk to her, she's not really there. I don't know. Chaeyoung should we talk to her? Something might be wrong..."

"Yeah, come on let's go find her."

-

Why do you keep making people worry?

I didn't mean to.

You're just becoming a burden for them.

I know.

You need to stop making everything about you.

I know.

These thoughts rushed through Jihyo's mind as the two youngest members asked her if she was okay.

"Is there anything wrong? We don't want you to feel down. You know you can talk to us right?"

I don't even know myself what's wrong.

"You guys, I'm fine I swear. I'm just a little stressed about this comeback, but that's all okay?"

Chaeyoung nodded, not convinced. "Well we're here for you, no matter what."

Jihyo laughed and gave her a small shove. "When did you two get so wise, huh? Soon you'll be giving me a run for my money with this leader position."

"If being a leader means I have to deal with Nayeon being an idiot every day, I think I'm good without." Tzuyu blurted out, making the other two burst out laughing.

"You should say that to her face."

"Oh I have many times already."

"I wouldn't have expected less from you."