Chapter 15

Frodo is recovering on a bed. I am sitting on a chair beside Frodo's bed. A bright light shining in his face. Birds signing. He slowly wakes up, looks around and sees Gandalf and me in the room with him.

"Gandalf?" Frodo asked disbelieved. Gandalf smiles and starts to laugh. Merry and Pippin open the door. They are surprised. They run over to Frodo and jump on his bed. Then Gimli arrives in the room and starts to laugh too. Next is Legolas. Finally, Aragorn walks into the room, we all stand in front of the bed smiling. Sam appears in the doorway. He slowly walks into the room. Sam looks at Frodo and Frodo looks at him. Both have looks of understanding, love, and friendship on their faces.

******************************************************************************

Today is Aragorn's coronation. The full courtyard is full of citizens. I'm standing beside Legolas in the crowd.

"Now come the days of the king." he said while smiling at Aragorn, "May they be blessed." Aragorn turns around and the crowd cheers like crazy. He raises one hand to silence them and says,

"This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world, that we may share in the days of peace." White flower petals are falling from the tree. Aragorn starts to sing the song Elendil sung when he first put his feet on Middle-Earth. When the song is done, Aragorn walks down the steps, everyone was bowing to him.

Legolas and I walk up to Aragorn.

"Hannon le. (Thank you.)" Aragorn says to Legolas and me while putting a hand on Legolas' shoulder. Legolas and I smile.

"As the new leader of the Lymphea kingdom, we are your allies Aragorn." I tell him.

"Thank you." He says. We move to one side. Something catches Aragorn's eye.

Behind Legolas, stood Lord Elrond. There is a white banner with The White Tree, Arwen reveals herself from behind it. She walks up and curtsies to the newly crowned king. Aragorn looks at her in disbelief and deep love, he caresses her face. Aragorn and Arwen embrace and kiss each other. The crowd applauds again. Once they part Arwen laughs joyfully. Lord Elrond has a smile on his face. Legolas grabs my hand and looks at me. I look back at him. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back.

******************************************************************************

Aragorn and Arwen walk hand in hand through the crowd followed by Legolas and I. They stop in front of the hobbits who bow to them.

"My friends." Aragorn says, "You bow to no one." They kneel in front of them, followed by Legolas and me, and then the rest of the crowd.

******************************************************************************

A few days after the coronation, Aragorn and Arwen got married. We obviously stayed for that but then we had to leave. Legolas, the hobbits and I left Minas Tirith. Gimli and Gandalf stayed a bit longer there. Legolas and I accompanied the hobbits back to the shire. After that, we would head to Lymphea were we would live (and I need to rule my Kingdom).

After a few days ride towards the shire, we finally arrived. It was a beautiful calm place. Fully green with gardens, flowers, trees. Cute little houses under the hills. Little hobbit kids running around having fun. All just a wonderfully peaceful place. As we were walking with the hobbits, there is a grumpy old hobbit shaking his head as we walk by. Sam, Merry, Pippin and Frodo dismounted their ponies.

"Hope you guys have a wonderful life in this beautiful place." I say to them, "It was an honour to meet you guys."

"It was a fun adventure that went on." Sam says.

"And we are glad we meet you guys!" Frodo continues.

"Tenna' lye elea ilye n'at au'." I tell them. They look at me confused, "It means until we see each other again."

"Ohhh..." they all say together. They all wave to us and head into the Green dragon inn. We wave back. I mount up Thunder.

"Race you out of the shire!" I tell him. He looks at me shocked. And I gallop away.

"Hey!" he yells. "you got a head start!" I stop my horse.

"Then you should get on and catch up!" And I ride off again. He quickly mounts up and gallops as fast as his horse can go to try to catch up to me.

The war is finally done. No more orcs, no more stinky Uruk-Hai. A new life for everyone. A new life for me. A new life and beginning for Legolas and I. Finally. What everyone wanted for hundreds of years a life without death in battle where we could die peacefully. A life inMiddle-Earth. A free and no war Middle-Earth...