I'd do the same for you

"Please? I'd do the same for you."

I always heard those words from my best friend jodie.

Jodie was trying to convince me to be a look out outside the guys locker room, so she could have a quickie with her boyfriend louis. She only used him for his...body, Jodie didnt have a heart. He loved her, but she didnt love him. I on the other hand loved him. Not love like I wanted to steal him from her. The kind of love that you give family.Louis was a brother to me, It hurt me to know that one day Jodie would grow tired of him and dump him. She was capapable of it, Shes done it before.

"fine" I said

After about fifteen minutes they both came out of the locker room, both breathing heavy. Louis looked at me and gave me a shy smile, he was blushing like a tomato. I thought my ears were bleeding from listening to there loud moans. I was actually quit surprised that no one else walked by or heard.

My name's Ariel by the way. You might be thinking that im stupid for having a friend like jodie and not telling louis what shes really like. I totally agree, the only reason I am her freind is becasue she is my only friend. Jodie and I had other friends who graduated when we were juniors ( we are both seniors now).  My best friend Eli was one of them. Alonge with my other close friends juliet and sofia who are twins. Since they didnt go to our high school we were basically stuck with each other.

"mm that was nice baby" jodie whispered into louis ear, giggling afterwards.

"I love you" he said.

Ignoring what he just said, Jodie looked at me like I was bothering her with my presense.

"Um, well im going to my next class." I said feeling awkward. It was really disturbing knowing that louis and jodie had sex mostly everyday. They were teenagers afterall, so i knew there hormones were going crazy. Especially Jodies, she was constantly talking about sex.

" Kay, meet me in the locker room after school" she said, then started kissing louis new hickey.

"bye loius"

"Bye ariel, have a nice day princess" He playfully winked at me. I blushed and started heading to my photagraphy class.

I loved photaraphy. Not just because by crush for four years was in that class. It was because i felt comfortable in that class. Not like my other classes that always gave me gas. I loved my teacher, Mrs.monroe, I loved my photography parners hector, claire, and joseph. It was the best class ive had in my whole four years of high school.

I sat right behind niall so I was constantly staring at him. The only bad thing about having a crush on niall was that Jodie had already called dibs on him. It made me sad because he was just going to be another on of her sex toys. All I could do was watch him from afar and day dream of what it would be to kiss him.

"Ariel?" Mrs. Monroe snapped me out of my thoughts." Hahaha, I asked you to tell me one good thing for the day."

"Oh", i said blushing lightly"ummm, im in my favorite class?." It sounded more of a question.

"Awww!!! that makes me feel so great. Thanks hunny." she said with the sweatest smile.

'Pshh" my partner hector said." Bull shit."

"Hahahaha it really is." I said defending my self.

An hour later the bell rang. It was time for lunch. I always hung out with louis and jodie, but today she was hornier than usual. I didnt want to be near them. Who knows maybe theyd end up having sex infont of the whole school.

I ate lunch with my dance teamates. They were my friend but most of them were too sassy or too much for me.

After school I walked with my little sister Esme home. It wasn't a good day, but it also wasn't a bad day. I was just glad it wasn't one of those days.