chapter 3

louis point of view

Its been a whole week since Jodie broke up with me, well actually ariel I'm thinking she took the break up pretty well. I mean she was already sleeping with Eric, captain of the football team. Every one knew it too, they also knew i was her pathetic ex boyfriend.

"Fuck me" I yelled while kicking the lockers. I didnt even care if anyone saw me I was furious. How can a girl do that? Just jump from dick to dick. I feel kind of disgusted. I'm not one to call any women a slut. But Jodie was a huge one. I think back to our eight month relationships and realize she never said I love you once. RED FLAG Lou! Damn I'm an idiot.

"Are you okay mate?" i turned around to see my friend niall with a concerned face.

"Yeah" i grunted. I was too angry and embarassed to talk to anyone. Especially niall. He had warned me about Jodie. I was just waiting for him to give me the i told you so speech.

"Not to make matters worse mate, but i kinda told you so." There it was. "i've told you before that she made a move on me when you two barley started dating. I knew since than that she would end up breaking your heart. I'm actually a little surprised you two lasted about eight months." God he doesnt stop talking.

"Yeah man, i should have listened to you." i said giving him a im sorry look. "c'mon lets go eat. its on me." I offered. his eyes lit up. This boy was always hungry.

We ate lunch with our band buddies. I was in a band called One Direction. I'm guessing the only reason Jodie stayed with me was because she was our back up dancer. come to think of it, she was pretty horrible. Was I really brainwashed by her looks? Well aren't I a shallow bastard. No more of that for me.

"Earth to louis" Liam said waving his in front of my face.

"Oh sorry" I said barley even a whisper.

"Man, we need to cheer you up" liam said getting up. he walked away from the table coming back with in ice cream sunday.  Why am I always cheered up with ice cream? Am I this easy to read!A small started to form on my face.

"Look at how happy he got." Liam said with a smirk on his face."See who needs women when you have ice cream." The rest of the boys laughed agreeing. "I sat there silently eating my ice cream, Listening to my bandmates conversation about performing at the annual strawberry festival.

I was looking around the lunch room checking if maybe Jodie was anywhere to be found. I didnt find her, but i did find Ariel.

"Ariel!' I shouted at her. all the boys turned around to see who i was calling over.

Ariel turned to me and waved hi. She then looked at niall, blushed and walked away. "Well that was weird" i said with a small laugh." She usually comes when i call her." Maybe Jodie told her she wasnt allowed to talk to me. I was not going to allow Jodie to take my best(female) friend away.

"She's in my photoraphy class" Niall said. "She's really quite and shy. We've spoken before but that was before her boyfriend told me to back off." He says as he looks back at her.

"Her ex boyfriend Niall. The same guy that is now with my ex girlfriend. Anyways ,i'll be back guys" I said going the same way ariel did before she totally ignored me.

*Ariels point of view.*

Wow! I cant believe i made eye contact with niall. This is like the best day ever! Next he's going to ask me out and then we'll get married and have children and live happily ever after. I mean maybe we can talk again like we used to before I totally realized I had a crush on him. Awe who am I kidding. He's in a band now meeting beautiful girls all the time.

"Ariel!!" I heard louis voice from behind me. I turned around and saw hime running towards me. i stopped and watched him get close to me. once he caught up to me he was panting really loud. I giggled and gave him my water bottle.

"Thanks" he said. I just stood there waiting for him to slow down his breathing. "Why did you just ignore me back there" he finally said.

"Oh i'm sorry" I apoligized. " I had to use the restroom really bad.

'Oh" was all he said. " So jodie didn't tell you to stop talking to me?"

"Oh god no!" I said a little too loud. " And even if she did I wouldnt listen. we're best friends louis, You know that." I said that with the sweetest smile i could give.

"Good, i wouldnt want to lose a friend like you." he said with a wink.

we were talking for a while when he saw something behind me and clenched his jaw,he all of a sudden told me he had to go. I turned around to see what he was looking at. I rolled my eyes when i saw Jodie and her new fuck- i mean boyfriend, Eric, walking towads me.

"Hey uriyal." He said purposely pronouncing my name wrong. " Why were you talking to that low life luis." another name mispronounced not on purpose.

"My name is ariel, and his name is louis. I was talking to him because I wanted to." I said giving attitude Regretting it right after.

"Jodie baby, wait for me by my locker." He kissed Jodie roughly, and slapped her ass while she walked away.

As soon as she walked away he grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me close to him.

"Last time I fucking checked you aren't allowed to do what you please. You're lucky I don't beat the shit out of you right now." He growled at me. His spit hitting my face.

"Meet me at my place after. You'll pay for what you just did.

I bit the inside of my cheeks trying to distract myself from the pain he was causing on my arm.

I nodded and he let go. I massaged my arm and looked at the ground.

Now I had something to dread all day. Fear and anxiety soon took over my body.