Chapter 71

Ariels point of view.

"I remember." I say. Both Louis and Niall are shocked.

"What?" Niall asks.

"She's bleeding we need to take her back inside." Johnny says. I turn to look at him. His face looks more beat up then nialls.

"No, I'm leaving with Niall." I say. I grab his hand and stand behind him.

"I'm sorry I can't let that happen. As a professional I need to make sure that all my patients are fine." Johnny says. He grabs my wrist but I pull away.

"She doesn't want to go with you." Louis growls. Johnny looks angry. He looks at each of us and walks away.

"You weren't that hot." He yells.

My nose had stopped bleeding and I cleaning it with my old clothes.

"You remember us?" Louis asked. His face looks so hopeful. I missed him.

"Yes. How can I forget you! You're the love of my lives." I smile. They hug me tight. I don't mind that it's burns when they touch me.

"Are you okay with everything Eric and Jodie are gone so you don't have to worry about any-" Niall begins but I stop him.

"Who?" I ask. They both stare at me with blank faces.

"You don't know them?" Niall asks. I shake my head no.

"That's okay." He says again.

"Can we go home now?" I ask. They nod. Niall and I hold hands all the way to the car. We spot the rest of our friends and walk towards them.

"What happened! Where'd you go!?" Aniha says. She looks worried.

"We had some trouble with Johnny. I told you guys I heard her scream." Louis says. His I told you face fully visible.

"Dude, let go of her hand." Liam warns Niall. Niall laughs.

"She remembers us." Niall says. "And only us." He finishes.

"What do you mean?" Sam asks.

"We'll talk about it later." Louis says. They're acting weird again.

"Let's go then." Niall says. He kisses my hand and we walk to his car.

"How are you feeling?" He says. I don't know how to answer him. I feel better than when I first came here, that's for sure.

"Fine." I smile at him. He leans in for a kiss but I turn my head.

"My nose was just bleeding." I blush and walk to the passenger side. He grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him he kisses my lips. I feel so warm and loved. Just as he's kissing me I get another picture of him. Looks like he's above me crying. Why is he crying?

"I love you." He says. I smile I shake off the mental picture.

"I love you too." I say.

We drive to my house and see the parking lot is empty. No one is home I guess.

"Great they're not home. Remember you can't tell them about the accident. We went on a senior cruise and that's it." Niall says. He looks nervous. I nod.

"You want to come inside?" I smile. He nods and kisses my forehead.

I walk inside and head up stairs. I pause and try to remember what room was mine but I couldn't.

"What's wrong?" Niall asks me. Concern clearly in his face.

"I don't know which room is mine." I say. I'm embarrassed that simple things like this have slipped my mind. Niall gives me a weird look and walks down the hall.

"This one love." He opens the door and I walk in.

"Oh wow. This is huge!" I say looking around.

"You don't remember your room babe?" Niall asks.

"We're home!" I hear someone say. I get excited and run down the stairs. I see all sisters enter the room. My oldest sister raine hugs me tight. I thought that was weird because she's not a hugger.

"How was your trip?" She asks.

"Good, kind of scary." I simply say. She nods and looks at Niall. They awkwardly smile at each other and raine walks away.

"How was Paris?" I ask Esme.

"It was awesome! Everyone is so nice and beautiful! It's sucks that you weren't there with us!" esme frowns.

"I know but I had already signed up for the cruise." I say.

"That's so weird that the school didn't mention a word of that. Usually they announce it." Esme says.

"This one was for only a selected few." Niall says behind me. Esme nods and all my sisters go to sleep.

"Typical." I roll my eyes playfully.

"You need some rest to babe." Niall says. I make the puppy face.

"What?" He asks laughing.

"I don't want to. Why don't you stay." I say.

"That's fine. We can watch a movie. I've never really stayed longer than 5 minutes here." Niall admits.

"We can go to your house if you want?" I offer. Niall goes wide eyes.

"No! No, we can stay here and watch movies and cuddle." He says. I nod happily.

"When are you parents coming home?" Niall asks as I scroll through Netflix.

"My parents?" I ask.

"Yes they went on a business trip." He says.

"Oh. I didn't know that." I say. Again he nods slowly.

"Can I tell you something?" I say. He sits right next to me and I lay my head on his chest. I can hear his heart.

"Yes." He kisses the back of my head.

"I miss Eric." I say. I feel him get up. When I look at him he looks scared.

"Eric?" He tries to sound calm. I can see right through him he's nervous. I was just looking at the screen. The little mermaid was on and I said Eric because I saw prince Eric and Ariel on the screen. Nialls been acting weird about that name anyway and I want to know why.

"Eric?" I question him.

"You just said Eric." He says again. His whole body is tense.

"I meant Louis." I say. Niall looks around and shuts his eyes for a little.

"But you said Eric. Who is he?" Niall pushes it.

"I don't know." I say slowly.

"Yes you do Ariel, you said Eric. Eric and Louis don't sound the same." He looks annoyed. I can't help but to feel sad. I think I've pushed his buttons too hard.

"Sorry." I simply say. I look at the tv and press play. I point at it and he sees it's the little mermaid. I think it hits him as his whole face softens up. He doesn't say anything he just leans back on the couch. I lean a little away from.

During the whole movie I try to remember Eric. Who is he? Is he part of the boys? Why can't I remember him. I remembered Louis and Niall why not Eric.

"I'll be back." Niall says. He walks away and I stare blankly at tv. I don't feel right.

Niall comes in a couple minutes later. "Hey I have to go. Dad wants to go out for dinner." He says behind me. I don't turn to look at him, but I can see his reflection.

"Ok." I say. I can see him look down and then walk out the door. I let a tear drop from my eyes. I quickly wipe it off and decide to nap with my sister.

I need to start the last three weeks of school again tomorrow. I might as well start sleeping this early too.