Author's Note

Author's note:

And that is the end of To Catch a King! Please let me know if you enjoyed reading it.

I just want to say a really big thank you to everybody reading. Every read, vote, comment and follow means so much to me, and I am so grateful for the support that my story has received. Getting over 2000 reads is a big success for me, as this was my first story on Wattpad, so thank you for helping me make it here. The reads may be nothing compared to some stories, but for me it is a lot.

I wanted to present a relatively balanced view of Catherine Howard's intriguing time as Queen, with enough sympathy for a woman who is often cast off as "the one who had an affair", yet with enough truth. Of course, I did invent many of the scenes for fictional purposes, but most of the chapters are based on real historical events. Catherine, in my opinion, was a much more complex woman than she is often thought of as, and I wanted to get this across in her character.

I am having a break from writing during exams, but I think I will begin a new book during the Summer holidays, on one of Henry's wives or another significant figure of the time...or maybe something entirely different.

Please comment any preferences or suggestions if you would like to see the story of a particular wife/figure, if you have any. If not, then please follow me in the meantime and keep an eye out for any new works!

Once again, thank you so much for the support! I really hope you enjoyed the story and will support any future works that I may publish.
Until the next time...

Issy ❤️