CHAPTER ONE

"Tonight is going to be the best day of my life," I said to myself as I straigtened my long blonde hair and applied my make-up. I was going to go to my very first We The Kings concert. I can't wait to see them perform. Even better, I had a pass to watch right through Sound Check and go backstage before and after the concert to meet the boys. I actually can't believe my dad payed this much for me to see my favourite band ever! I applied the last of my dark red lipstick and threw on my black fedora and blazer and I was out the door. 

It was about 2pm by now and I was on my way to the concert for a 2:50pm sound check. Reality hit me and I became very giddy and excited like a 15 year old girl meeting Justin Beiber. Only this wasn't me meeting a douchebag, I t was meeting We The Kings, five inspiring men with great stories. I ran throught their names and their appearance in my head as I stopped at the crosswalk, just so I didn't embarress myself infront of them, especially Charles! Charles was newly single and I had just come out of a break-up 6 months ago. I could say that I had a crush on Charles, but I wasn't oing to act like that infron of him. 

It was now 2:30pm and I was still not there. I began to worry I f I would make it on time but I soon calmed myself down because I knew I was only 5 miles away from the venue. Time started to tick by faster and I had another flash of excitement. I still could not believe that I was going to meet them! But I remembered that I was 25 years old and not 15, so I once again matured up and I was fine. I pulled up at the venue and parked out the front because I was the first one there. All the other teenage fan girls were still applying their make-up and perfecting their "I Love you Travis" posters. But not me, I did not need those posters. I walked in throught the back door where security asked me for my backstage pass. I looked through my cross-body and found it at the top. I placed it over my head and wore it around my neck like an olympic medal. I was led into the greenroom when I saw...

a/n- sorry if the beginning is bad/boring, I have plans for the next chapters and they will be up soon!