CHAPTER THREE- Starbucks

"Hey, I am done with sound check for now, do you want to come and get starbucks with me?" Charles asked as Danny crashed the cymbols to his drum set.

"Sure why not?" I replied willingly. 

On the way down to starbucks it was very awkward and silent. We walked past a bunch of screaming girls who were lining up for the show. As we got to the end of the line I heard one girl say "Is that girl Charles' new girlfriend?" I just smiled and wished that statement was true, but this is reality and not a dream, and now way in the world would Charles Trippy date a fan.

"Hey, I know we have only just met but do you think we could exchang numbers?" Charles murmered shyly. 

I went silent for a moment and I could not spit out the words I wanted to say. I just went silent. All of a sudden I let out a tiny, almost silent squeel and followed by saying "Sure why not?"

We exchanged phones and he added me as a contact and took a cute selfie as the picture. So I did too. 

On the way back from starbucks we chatted like we had known each other for years but really we had only known each other for 3 hours. It was crazy how quickly people can become comfortable with each other. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLES POV-

I can't believe I got Allie's number. From the moment she walked into the green room I immediatly thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. She is just so intresting, has a great personality and attractive. I know that it is weird to want to date a fan but they aren't all just screaming teenagers. Some actuallty are mature and that is what I love about Allie. 

As we continue the walk back to the venue, I get a text from Travis.

T- Dude, where are you?

C- I'm with Allie getting you guys some starbucks!

T- thanks! You like her don't you?

C- Yeh I guess Man!

T- Nice, I think she likes you.

C- No way in hell.

T- Haven't you seen how she looks at you? She is intrested. I will hook you up man, don't worry.

C- K, gotta go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------