CHAPTER 5- Beautiful things

"LET'S GET TROPICAL!" Yelled the 5 boys into the microphone as Queen of Hearts began to play. I focused on Charles the whole time through the concert. He was so good at playing Bass, that I wished one day he would teach me how to play it. 

Charles, Hunter and Danny came back to side stage where I was standing. Travis asked for Jenny to come on stage for one of the songs. 

"What is happening?" I asked the boys.

"Travis is doing his ritual. Every show, when he sings 'Friday is Forever,' He brings a fan up on stage and takes them on a date. Well, he is taking Jenny up on stage and..." Danny said

"and what?" I asked, confused.

"He is going to propose to her at the end!" Charles butted in. 

Hunter and Danny left to go get a drink while Coley serinated Travis and Jennys' date. Charles came up to me and held me by the hips. His touch made me feel so warm inside and I got the feeling of butterflies in my stomach, again. He was so adorable!

"They are perfect aren't they?" Charles asked me.

"Yeah they are." I replied back to him, not knowing if he was talking to me or his vlog. There was an odd moment of silence between us and he tuned me around and held both my hands.

"Look, Allie, I know we just met, but I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world.."

He went silent for a moment and I started to gte really giddy and nrvous.

"I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?" He spat out as the song was coming to a close. 

I sqealed with excitment and hugged him. "Of course," I replied with the biggest smile on my face. We watched Travis finish the end of his performance, whilst Charles had his arm around my hips. Watching Travis propose to Jenny made me think og how love is so beautiful. Of course Jenny said yes and the crowd went crazy when Travis got down on one leg. It was beautiful. As the rest of the show came to a close, I realised that this was definatly the best day of my life. I got really teary because I realised I had to fly back to Los Angeles tomorrow to see my family. 

a/n- What do you think Charles' reaction will be when allie tells him that she has to fly to L.A.?