CHAPTER FOUR- Texting

On the way back to the venue Charles gets a text from most liekly someone from the band. I decide not to read it because I just met him and that would be rude. I just take a few steps forward and stand there drinking my Ice Coffee and give him some privacy.

"Sorry about that," Charles said.

"No problem," I replied.

When we get back to the concert hall, Tarvis comes up to me while Charles is in the bathroom. 

"Hey, are you intrested in Charles? Because I have a feeling he is intrested in you!" Travis whispers to me

"Yeah, kinda," I reply awkwardly

Travis grinned like a little 12 year old boy and went to go sit on the sofa with who looked like his Girlfriend Jenny.  Travis looked really nervous. I think that is understandable since he is about to go and sing infront of thousands of people. But something just didn't seem right, he looked more nervous then he usually is before the show in his vlogs.

CHARLES POV:

As I am in the bathroom I get a text from Travis

T- Bro, make a move, she is intrested!!!

C- Thanks, I owe you heaps.

Yes! She is intrested! I actuallt can't believe this his happening. I thought to myself as I finised up in the bathroom. I left the bathroom and went out to thw main lounge where Allie was on her phone. I go and sit next to her and she puts down her phone. We begin to talk when Travis interupts us.

"EVERYBODY SHOWTIME!!!!" 

Charles delays by about 30 seconds and talks to me for a little bit.

"By the way, Travis is proposing to his girlfriend Jenny tonight," Charles whispered in my ear as he left to go on stage. I think that is the closest he has been to my face. It gave me butterflys and I knew from then that I wanted to be with him for ever.