Chapter 3

We followed gally, "After the maze, I got picked up by a group headed to the city. they realize I was immune, patched me up, they brought me here to lawrence. this group has been at war with WCKD ever since they took control of the city. but WCKD can't hide behind those walls forever. the day's gonna come, and they're gonna pay for what they've done." Gally said. we arrived where gally was taking us, "Listen, uh. he doesn't get a lot of visitors. so let me do the talking. all right? and try not to stare." Gally said.

I wonder what he means by stare. we followed gally down the stairs, "Gally, glad to see you made it back. Jasper told me what happened." The man said, "it was a slaughter. there's nothing we could do against those guns." Gally said, "No, but they can only poke the hornet's nest so long before they get stung. now, who are these people? why are they here?" the man asked, "We need to get into WCKD. gally said you can get us through the walls." Thomas said. I analyze the man's face and realize that his face was really messed up and his nose well part of his nose was gone. now I get why gally told us not to really stare, "Gally should know better than to make promises that he can't keep. besides, that wall is only half of your problem. getting inside WCKD is impossible." Lawrence said slowly walking up to us, "There might be away now. but it doesn't work without Thomas." Gally said looking at the ground, "is that so? do you know what I am. thomas." Lawrence said walking up to thomas. he leaned to thomas's ear, "I am a businessman. which means that I don't take unnecessary risks. why should I trust you?" Lawrence stated,

"Cause I can help you. you see, if you can get me through those walls. I can get you what you need." Thomas said, "What is it that you think I need?" Lawrence said not buying what thomas is saying, "Time. every last drop" I said walking next to thomas, "is that what I need?" Lawrence said looking dead at me and thomas, "WCKD has something we both want." Thomas said not breaking eye contact, "I'll tell you what. Three can go for now. the rest stay with me. just a little insurance to make sure you find your way back. we have a deal?" Lawrence said holding out his hand for thomas to shake. thomas shook his hand, "Gally show him the way." Lawrence said

We looked down this long way down hole. gally let down a ladder so that way we could climb down. I took off my jacket. I had on a gray tank top with some black long pants and brown boots, "Gally, take care of theses three." Fry asked of gally, "Yeah." Gally said climbing down, "Are you sure you wanna go love?" Newt said holding onto my right arm, "Yes newt I'm sure." I said smiling, "You know, you've always looked really hot in that tank top." Newt said winking at me. I playfully hit his arm and started climbing down.
of course like any other sewer it was completely disgusting, "Ugh. this is gross." Newt said really disgusted, "Jesus, this place smells." I said holding my nose, "Yeah, this is great." Thomas said not happy. gally like to switch which caused the lights to come on. it was a really long sewer tunnel, "Hey Gally, how'd you end up with a bloody crank as a roommate then?" Newt asked, "Actually, I owe that crank my life. when lawrence and his crew found me, he could have sold me back to WCKD. traded my life for a few bottles of serum. Instead he offered me a place. that I had something worth living for." Gally said, "What's that?" I said. it was and even smaller tunnel, "Wait here. I'll be right back." Gally said going in, "What's he's doing?" Thomas questioned, "Do you think we should trust him, after everything he's done?" Thomas said looking at me and newt, "I could see if gally did it if he wasn't infected, but you have to remember that he was infected. so I think we should trust him." I said even though I didn't know gally I still feel like he deserves a second chance, "Y/N's right i mean, what other options do we have? I know this may be hard for you to believe, thomas. but there was a time when gally was a true friend of mine." Newt clarified, "Okay, it's clear. let's move." Gally said as he walked back into the tunnel, "Hope your right." Thomas said walking. then me. then thomas.

We started crawling on our hands and knees when we finally came across this subway tunnel. we were about to climb out when gally stopped us, "Hold up." Gally said as a train passed by. This just made my heart race 10 times more, "Okay, you gotta be quick about this. not gonna have a lot of time. stay on me, okay?" Gally said. newt looked at me and I gave him a look saying we're gonna be okay. the train passed so we jumped down, "Great. tommy loves trains. don't you mate?" Newt said trying to lighten up the mood, "Great, 'cause you're gonna see another one real soon, come on!" Gally said running ahead of us. we started running, "Gally, what the hell are we doing?" Thomas yelled from behind me, "less talking, more running!" Gally said still running. I was never a good runner so this was really hard. my heart was racing and I was losing air. I hear the sound of a train coming, "Newt. Y/N. come on, we gotta move!" Thomas yelled running ahead of me newt. I tried as hard as I could and realized I was behind thomas. my back was killing me from where I hurt myself. we were about to start climbing when I noticed newt had fallen, "NEWT!" i screamed but thomas grabbed me. I tried breaking loose but it wouldn't work. gally ran back to help newt. I was gonna get newt when thomas pushed me and him against the wall. I was crying so hard knowing I lost the one I really love.

The triangle passed and I heard someone grunt in pain. I opened my eyes and saw that newt and gally were okay, "Well, that was a first." Gally said. we ran up to them, "Never were great runners, were we, newt?" Gally said helping newt up, "I've only got one good leg." Newt pointed out, "I've only got one good lung." Gally added. I hugged and kissed newt in relief, "Oh my God you had me so scared, I thought I had lost forever." I said crying into newt's shirt, "Shh. honey it's alright." Newt said calming me,"So, I guess you two are together? you did good newt." Gally said to newt. I blushed, "You're lucky Y/N." Gally said smiling. I smiled back. thomas asked if newt was okay and he said he was fine. we walked to the ladder when I started coughing. and so did newt. gally opened a door that lead us into the city. Some people have masks and some didn't, "Perfection checks. all you gotta do is sneeze around here, you get kicked out. that's the uh, price for paradise, I guess." Gally said.

We walked up a flight of stairs and when we got there we got the most perfect view of the city. don't get me wrong it was really beautiful. but the fact of what they're doing to all these people and minho. this place isn't the most friendly, "This is a long way from the glade." Newt said, "Yeah, we better get off theses streets. and I know it's hard, but act like you've seen it before." Gally said still leading the way. we all looked at each other and followed him. We had to stop and go so that way the car's of security that are lurking around wouldn't find us. We ran to a building. pushing our bodies up against the glass of the building as the car drove by, "They've definitely upped security. I'm guessing you three shanks have something to do with that." Gally said looking at us. we made a run for it as the coast was clear, "Alright Y/N your up." Gally said as newt and him held out their hands. They hoisted me up and next was newt. gally was going to help thomas but Thomas did it himself. gally seemed to have a your a show off face.

The sound of sirens were echoing as we continue to walk, "Don't worry. no one comes up here anymore. your safe." Gally said giving us a little bit of reassurance, "Why not?" Newt asked, "You'll see." Gally said. when we got to the end of where we were going I noticed that there was a big huge gap in between where we are and where we were going, "All right, make some room." Gally said as he charged and jumped. he actually made it to the other side, "Your up!" He yelled for us to jump but none of us moved. we looked at each other knowing that this was really crazy but there was no other way. i held newt's hand as me and him and thomas jumped. we came up another flight of stairs, "There it is. if WCKD's got minho, there's where they'll be keeping him. lawrence has been trying to find a way in for years. this place is crawling with soldiers. surveillance everywhere. scanners at every entrance." Gally said, "Sounds like a bloody fortress." Newt says, "I thought you said you had a way in." Thomas said, "I might." Gally said. thomas looked really mad, "What do you mean, you might? gally, you said you could get us in there, okay? we're following your lead here. we trusted you. we don't have to do that." Thomas said really mad at gally, "Yeah, all right, let's get a few things straight first. otherwise, there's no point in going any further." Gally said calmly, "Look, I know what I did, okay? I may not remember, but I know. I see chuck's face every time I close my eyes. listen, we don't have to be friends, and I'm not asking for anybody's forgiveness. I'm asking that we put it behind us because we want the same thing. and after this, we go our separate ways. but until then, none of this works unless we trust each other." Gally said as he seemed really sad, "Okay. what's your plan?" Thomas finally said, "Take a look." Gally said backing up so thomas could look through the telescope, "I said I had a way in. i didn't say you were gonna like it." Gally pointed out. i randomly hugged gally, "I am so sorry for you. I trust you. and you need to remember you weren't yourself. you really shouldn't. you were not you when Chuck died and you know he wouldn't want you to think that. be so hard on yourself." I said. he made a little but noticeable smile. we looked at everything we wanted to see and headed back to everyone else...

Hey guys! as you can see I am using some of the deleted scenes from the actual DVD because I thought it would be fun! Anyway I'm taking my time with this story because it helps me think a lot more so yeah. I hope you don't mind. Anyway enjoy the this chapter and has an amazing day or night😄 ~~~Denise😊💜~~~