Stay

It's dark, yet it's light. My body feels so heavy, yet so light. Someone is holding me, yet I feel like I'll fall any moment now.

There's this woman sitting a distance from me. Who is she? She's in a fetal position and it looks like she's saying something

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry my brother. I'm sorry, I'm sorry my mother."

Why is she saying sorry?

"Don't leave me, please just stay, stay with me."

Is she lonely? Should I call out to her?

She's turning around........

(3rd Person POV now)

Y/N wakes up with a start, a few beads of sweat sliding down her forehead as she sits up, feeling shaken and scared.

"I almost went there again........"

Where is there? Even the author doesn't know. But it seems to be somewhere Y/N wants to keep hidden, like............................. a Pandora's Box. Or maybe even a Pandora's Gateway.

It was a recurring dream. A woman sitting in a fetal position, mumbling sorry's to her brother and mother, but Y/N never knew why, she never got to find out.

Y/N collects her thoughts and looks around at her surroundings. She was no longer in Jin's room, but a simpler room, with a desk in the corner, a bookshelf, a couch to the side and a mini fridge next to the couch. The walls were a dull grey and the door a boring light brown.

Y/N hears the doorknob rattling and Jin's voice ringing in, "Baby, are you awake now?" Y/N rolls out of the bed, and quickly grabs the heaviest book on the shelf, getting ready to strike.

"Jin, I don't really get why you had to --" *WHAM* Y/N strikes a target, but not her intended one. On the floor, a groaning Jackson trying to recover, but being crushed by the weight of a raging Y/N stepping on his back and attempting to carry out a strike on the incoming Jin.

Jin catches Y/N's wrist and twists her body around just to have her face buried in his chest. "Yup, definitely awake." Jin says, a grin on his face, as a string of muffled curses and swears come from the face buried in his chest.

He carries her to the bed and plops her on there. As Y/N recovers from the soft landing, Jin lunges at her fast enough to pin both wrists above her head and against the headboard.

"You fucking bastard better get your fucking dirty ass hands off me before I use a filet knife to cut your dick off and feed it to my neighbors German Shepard." Y/N spat out at Jin as she musters the best death glare that Yoongi taught her.

(A/N: filet knives are used for cutting fish, very sharp knives)

"You, ow, brought a very, ugh, lively girl, Jin" Jackson says, rubbing his sore head and back as he stands up to witness the scene in front of him.

"She's wonderful, isn't she?" Jin asks, smiling down at his trapped possession, whom was still in the process of spitting out curses and threats.

"Unfortunately, she also got her foul mouth from her brother." Jin says as he proceeds to let go of Y/N's wrists. As she readies to attack him as soon as he let go, Jin was quicker and knocked her unconscious.

"So what're you, ouch, going to do with her now?" Jackson asks rubbing his sore back.

"Make her stay, she's all I have left..." Jin says, looking down with a solemn smile.