Colors

Red, burgundy, brown, copper, silver, black.

All these colors inside the room Y/N is trapped in.

Red, burgundy, brown, blending together to reveal several bloody corpses. Red for the freshly cut and killed. Burgundy for ones that have been there for a day or two. And brown for the ones that have been there for what seems to be an eternity.

Copper and silver, or copper on silver, flashing in front of Y/N's eyes as she surveys the corpses. The corpses being held up by clean chains and rusted chains.

And finally, black. The entire room was covered in darkness, with only a crack of light coming from under the door, leading outside of this room.

Y/N didn't scream, she just sat and stared, surveying the works of blood stained art her kidnapper made. She was intrigued, fascinated by the precision in the cuts.

In a normal situation, any other girl would be screaming and crying, but Y/N was different. Special, unique, one of a kind, twisted to say the least.

Growing up with Yoongi and Hoseok molded her a little differently than a normal girl with older brothers and their male friends.

Y/N took joy in killing small animals and insects, the sight of blood excites her and she can't help but giggle at the sight of her helpless, tiny victims.

That's why Jin didn't scare her. She knew what she was getting in to, it was just a lot more fun watching Yoongi squirm and fret over her.

When it came to humans, she was a little more merciful, but her blood was boiling right now. Y/N hated being tied down or captured, and right now she was formulating ideas in her head on how to kill Jin.

*creeeaaaaak*

Y/N's head turns to see Jin coming in, a tray of food in his hands and a soft smile on his face.

"Yah, you sick fucker, untie me so I can kill you." Y/N says as Jin sets down the tray at her feet.

"You know, you were so nice when we first met, now you're just spewing out vulgar words, what happened to the sweet and shy girl I met at the Min house?" Jin asks, looking up at Y/N with a sickly sweet smile.

"Oh don't play dumb," Y/N sneers at him, "I know you did your fucking research. You know full well I'm just about as psychotic as you." Jin keeps his smile on, but it just gets bigger and it's creeping Y/N out.

"Of course I do, it's absolutely amazing. Never in my life did I think I would find someone so compatible with me, it's a miracle, honestly. Wouldn't we make just the killer couple?"

"Fuck that couple shit, I already have my eyes set on another man anyway." That's when Jin snaps.

"Who? Who is it that dares take what's rightfully mine?" Jin's glare becoming deadlier by the second.

Y/N was smiling, relishing in the fact that just a few words, she would have so much control over this man and his emotions.

She looked up at him, his towering form over her's, looking about ready to unleash hell onto the world. It was such a wonderful feeling, knowing the fact that she can control such a beast, with just a few words, it almost makes her want to get away with murder, right there and then.

You thought this was going to be your regular, weak and helpless female character and psychotic man?

Plot twist, it's not.

The girl is just about as evil as the man, and things will just get more twisted along the way........

Wow, I updated, again. Surprise, Cringers, author was feeling especially good today, idk even why, but I decided to write another one, because I just can't stay away for too long. Tell me what you think in the comments, till next time, Cringers 😈😈😈💜💜💜