#6. He Realises He Loves You

Tony:

Tony realised he love you just from being around you all the time. You two were always together and he always was smiling til his face hurts.

Steve:

Steve realised he loved when you two had been seeing each other for awhile. He loved that you always showed him around and he always made you smile

Loki:

Loki realised he loved you but sometimes he thought he wasnt good enough for you until you reasurred him and he smiled. He loved how free spirited you were around him.

Thor:

Thor knew he was in love with you just by being with you. He loved staring into your eyes and would smile at you. He felt like his world was complete.

Bucky:

Bucky hasnt been in love since the 40s but when he started seeing you, he realised he loved you right away. He always knew he could protect you and make you smile.

Pietro:

Pietro realised he fell in love with you when you two started to date. He loved when you would hug him tighly and when he kissed your forhead.

Bruce:

Bruce was super shy but he knew he loved you right away. He was such a dork ( in a good way lol) and he loved learning new things with you. You loved when he would kiss your forhead.

Clint:

Clint realised he loved you when he started seeing you. The more he was around you, you grew on him and it made him fall madly in love with you.