Blue Candy

"Stop it."

I grinned, continuing to tickle his thigh.
"Im serious Candace, stop it." He chuckled, his blue eyes glaring daggers at me as he attempted to kick me off.
I paused momentarily, staring at him.
"Nah!"
I giggled, tickling him harder.

He flung me off quickly, flattening me to the couch. His hands quickly found the pits and he tickled me like crazy.
"Henry!" I squealed, shaking violently to free myself as I burst into uncontrollable laughter.

He grinned bringing his lips to mine, kissing my teeth since I was still laughing.
"I love you. So much."

I grabbed his hands and wrapped them around me, "And I love thou. Romeo."

His eyes glistened the beautiful blue they did, sending electric energy up my spine. I felt the urge to murder him with my kisses.

"Lets go for a walk?"

A smile adorned my features, his blazing blue eyes leaving the tingling taste of candy on my tongue, He was mine. I wondered if he'd snuck open the candy bag we'd bought from the store.

I nodded eagerly at him, hands pulling him up.

He stood above me momentarily before swinging his arm backwards, a pull of gravity sent me lurching forwards.

The last thing I expected was for the man I loved most to hurt me.

No scream left my lips, his arms pulling me close as we flew backwards through what seemed to be space. His sparkling eyes darkened in colour and I watched as he fell limp against me, lips parting to form a single coupled word.

"Blue Candy."

And with that, he disappeared.

---

I woke with a start, my adrenaline screaming through my veins. I was in a field. "Henry! Oh Henry, please where are you!?" I squealed, searching the area around me. I sat in a clearing directly beside a forest that I didn't recognize. I saw no buildings anywhere and I allowed a single tear to fall.

I was terrified, where was I?
I was breathing rapidly and tried daringly to calm myself, to pull myself together. I reached for my phone but to no avail, I'd left it at Henry's.

I fell silent, quiet and painful sobs left my system feeling distraught. I don't understand how I'd gotten here. He had just been within my arms.

"Minnie, she's awake. Should we speak to her?"

I turned abruptly, wiping my tear stained face. I don't doubt I looked crazy. The sound of voices both comforted and made me uneasy.

I heard a crunch of a leaves before a young girl about the age of 9 stepped out from behind a tree. Her long curly blonde hair cascaded down her back. "Miss, are you alright?" She whispered, as if I were a wild animal.

I noticed something was off, my eyes scanning the woods behind her. It seemed I couldn't see further then a couple hundred feet, everything further faded to a mist like grey in every direction. I couldn't see into the distance.

"Miss?"

I cleared my throat, composing myself as much as possible.
"Hello." I smiled weakly, "I'm not okay, I don't know where I am." I said honestly. I didn't fear her hurting me, she was only young afterall and I felt oddly at ease with her presence. Considering the alternative was being alone, I was more than happy to answer any questions.

Her eyes softened, a deep brown that touched my soul. She approached me slowly before pausing a few meters away.

She closed her eyes and I watched in mild disgust as her pupils darted around behind her closed eyelids. It was nearly as if she was looking at something, or perhaps having a stroke?