Jar of Tears

No matter who you are, there is a certain saddle point in your life that somehow changes your perspectives. It may build you or destroy you- but in the end, you are always gonna be the only one to decide.

     If you do something wrong, you'll be forgiven. If they do something wrong, then just forgive them.

     How seemingly perfect these lines are. But then, it is not very easy to FORGIVE.

     I had experienced a lot of soul-degrading problems lately. Some, caused by my stupid, child-like tantrums... and others, more serious than the first. I would cry and curse... but when the pain wores off-which certainly does- I started feeling so horrible, so wicked, for ever thinking about horrid things. I would say:

     "Maybe I was just overreacting the other night. I felt sorry for being a brat. I am well... I'm back to my old-happy-self."

     That's the usual scenario. False alarm damnation. You'll feel bad and the next day... is a NEW DAY. A day to forgive and forget.

     I have my jar of tears half-filled with these lame quarrels often discarded by pep talks and bribery (peace offerings and such). These never cause me to lose my temper.

     I am not into scratching, kicking and hair-pulling tricks that make cat fight so brutal. I am not that bad.

     I would glare at them- my deadliest glare- with my bloodshot eyes. That is enough for me to keep my cool. That is enough for me to regain my composure. But this only happens when I'm in a real fight (real fight... real enemy). I can't do the same thing whenever my love ones are involved. I don't want to stay mad at them. So I am the first one to stoop down... like a cute little angel uncapable of wicked tricks. So pure. So selfless. So mushy. THAT'S ME.