Prank???

Mina's POV

I came into the nurse's office because I kept hearing Suga screaming very high pitch. But when I came Suga was very very not Suga. Suga is usually the cool quiet type and would never talk as much as the others but when he does............... it's usually cuss words. He was kicking the air and kept yelling "GET AWAY FROM ME" but I guess I didn't listen. I went to him and I got kicked a few times. Then he fainted after the nurse yelled his name. 

Now I'm outside of the nurse's office waiting for him. Not that I care about him but I don't want another person to go missing again. First Taehyung then Jimin. I have a slight feeling Suga will be the next one. But who knows.

I decided to go into the cafeteria cuz the nurse's hall is very strange and it has an eerie feeling. As I walked to the cafeteria, I saw the one and only Lalisa. I ran silently but I stopped after I saw someone else going to her. It was Jeon Jungkook. Ugh I hate his guts. I hid so that he won't make fun of me and eavesdrop their convo.

Lisa - How's the prank going? I've kept my mouth shut like you told me to do but......... you never told me how this prank works.

Jungkook - The prank is going fine but umm the prank........ it's a long story. So uhhhhhh a long time ago Suga and Namjoon pranked us and we fell for it miserably. Well we decided to get them back but ummmmmmm Hoseok took it way too far.

Lisa - Not surprising.

Jungkook - He food poisoned them and they had very horrible stomach aches and had to be sent to the hospital for a week. Then they got surgery and had to stay for another week.  While they were at the hospital, Jimin was on vacation. But we decided to prank Suga and Namjoon with a clevery plan. Taehyung told us he was getting transferred to a new school for creeping the ladies out too much. So then he got transffered the next day you guys became friends. Your uncle teaches at that school. We felt bad for Jimin for leaving him out so we decided to tell him the after the night we went to Taehyung's house when we went out to eat. We are all good at acting so far. 

Lisa - Wow... n-

... OH no she stopped talking. Does she know I'm here??????????? CRAP CRAP CRAP. THE PRANK SOUNDS NICE BUT CRAP>

Lisa - I smell another body here. 

Footsteps kept getting louder and I am doomed. "LISA! Heh... hehe....." I exclaimed with nervousness. Jungkook squinted his eyes at me and Lisa gave me the normal face. "Mina did you hear our convo???????????????" Asked Jungkook.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. 

*3 seconds later*

"YEAH I DID HEAR YOUR CONVO JUNGKOOK" I yelled. "IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO HEAR IT THEN SPEAK SOFTER"

After yelling I heard high heels coming in our direction. It looked like Jungkook and Lisa did too. Oh crap. We're all suppose to be in class. I had permission to go to the bathroom but I went to the nurse's now I'm here. Lisa and Jungkook got up and took a run for it. And me.... Me... I didn't do anything. I felt paralysed for some reason. The footsteps got closer and I decided to just close my eyes. Crap. The high heel sound stopped. It was the principal. Oh it's just the principal.... a friend of my mom's. "Oh.. if it isn't little Mina, what are yoi doing in the hallway" She asked. "I need to go to the bathroom" I replied. No I didn't. I don't need to urinate at this time.

I ignored what she was going to say and went to the bathroom. I saw the clock saying 12:03 which was 2 minutes away from lunch time. I sat down on the sink counter and see that one of stall door is closed. Strange. Nobody really comes to the bathroom around lunch time. Everyone usually rushes to get lunch. Then I hear sobbing. Its probably the person in the stall. I was getting an eerie feeling so I decided to leave. As soon as I opened the door I see Lisa standing right in front. She's so coooooooool. She walked into the bathroom while I fangirled. Then I see Namjoon running into one of the classrooms. Class 305. HFJDKLSLSMS THATS JUNGKOOK'S CLASS. I speed walked to the classroom and see that Jungkook is sleeping. Omg. He's so ugly when he sleeps. Namjoon is at his desk. Then Namjoon slams a little book on the desk waking Jungkook up. Loser. Jungkook looked confused and drunk. They are only 2 in the classroom so if they got into a fight I would be the only witness. Everyone else is at lunch. The little book looked like a diary. It was probably Jungkook since the cover was a bunny. Ha! He still writes diaries. Ew.

Namjoon - "YOU'VE BEEN FOOLING ME AND SUGA!!"
Jungkook - *starts laughing*

Namjoon - "YOU'VE BEEN FOOLING ME AND SUGA!!"Jungkook - *starts laughing*

Namjoon - *face turns red*

Jungkook - *laughs even harder while clapping*

Namjoon - 6 PM AT TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE. WE ALL NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS!!

Jungkook - uh... about that Suga is at the hospital so why not the hospital???

Namjoon - Fine okay the hospital. Inform Taehyung and Jimin.