Jimin Too?

LALALLALLALALLALLALALLALALLALALALLALALLALALALLALLALALLALALALLALALLALALLALALLALALLALALLALLALALALALALLALALALALALLALALALLALALLALLALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALLLALALALLALALALALLALALALALALLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALALLALAALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALA

*5 days later*

Suga's POV-

Jimin has been missing for 5 days already. That is so fucking weird. First it was Taehyung and now it's Jimin. What the f-. Sigh. I shouldnt cuss in my brain. It was strange how 5 days ago, Jimin never came back up to Taehyung's room after he checked to go see who was downstairs. Did that someone murder him!? No! Can't be! Jimin has a high pitch scream and we heard no scream if he got kidnapped. So weird!!

I walked down the hallway looking at the ground like I hated the ground until I bumped into the white wall. I got so mad I kicked the wall back. STUPID WALL! ARGH! ARGH! (Suga keeps kicking the wall). "Hey what the heck are you doing!?" Someone yelled. I looked to see who it was. Mina. Jimin's lover and Namjoon's kouhai. "Stop kicking Mikayla!" She yelled. "M- m- mahhhhh kay law?" I asked in confusion. "Yes. That white wall is named Mikayla... how can you not know that." She replied. What the heck. She approached me with a bottle of Shampoo and stuck her hand out like she wanted me to grab the shampoo. "This is Sempai The Shampoo. This is a gift for not be annoying as the othet people. You better take care of Sempai well." She handed me the shampoo. Sempai huh. Nice nice. I nodded my head and said thanks but she stood there giving me the evil stare. She started breathing heavily and I stood there calmly but inside I was starting to get a little frightened. "I WANT YOU TO WRITE AN APOLOGY LETTER TO MIKAYLA!!" She yelled. OMG. SHE HAD TO YELL. She walked way making everyone stare at her. 

I have to pee oof i need to use the restroom. I walked to the restroom with my legs cross and not apart until I saw something that looked very outlandish. WOAH VERY BIZZAREEE. IT'S A PINK ZEBRA!! It started dancing some weird dance. "Hi my name's Lydia!" The zebra yelled. Suddenly it changed into Black Horse. It started approaching me with anger and full speed. Crap cityyyyyyyy. I suddenly fell to the ground and everything turned pink and white and green. Then I saw Taehyung! And Jimmymin! But something was a little too strange. They were standing still, too still. They suddenly changed into tree octopusses. I think this is a horrible nightmare. OH my my. Now total darkness surrounded me. Oof.

*few hours later*

I suddenly woke up finding myself in the nurses room. Ah....... my eyes..... its to bright................ the nurse turned around. *High Pitch scream from Suga* OMG!! WHY IS THE NURSE'S HEAD A PINK ZEBRA!!!!!!!?!?!? Then the door opened. ANOTHER PINK ZEBRA HEAD WITH MINA'S BODY ENTERED THE ROOM. It started approaching me. *VERY HIGH PITCH SCREAM FROM SUGA* "GET AWAYGET AWAY" I Yelled while kicking it. "SUGA!!" The Nurse Zebra yelled. Total darkness surrounded me again. Oh my gosh.

*3 seconds later*

Everything was blue now. 2 tree octopusses started approaching me. Then suddenly I see Namjoon and Hoseok standing beside me. Everything changed into a concert. Hoseok, Namjoon were suddenly teleported to the stage. Then 2 tree octopusses from before got up to the stage turning into Taehyung and Jimin. Then there was a zebra. That turned into Jungkook. *HIGH PITCH SCREAM FROM SUGA*

I screamed nonstop and everything turned into a new place. This place was too fimiliar. It looked brighter than ever. THE HOSPITAL!! FUCK! I HATE THIS PLACE. NOOOOOO!!!

I got out of the bed then tried to run out of the door but I ended up slamming myself. "Ah... aha... ow..." Then there were suddenly noises everywhere. Oh no. Not the pink zebra. Not the pink zebra. No no noooooooooo.