two

*edited*
c h a p t e r   t w o

I'ts been a week since the incident in the hall, i still have no idea why Cara still sticks up with me? She's gorgeous and me? I am just a plain fat girl in Walter High.

"Chris, you better get ready before you get late for your school" I heard my Mom  from downstairs, making me rush to brush my hair.

"You don't have time for breakfast," She said taking what was supposed to be my breakfast away "Now go!" Mom hissed, i stared at her for a moment before obeying her command and left for school.

She changed since Josh died two years ago and Dad leaving us for his former girlfriend a year ago.You see here is my life-ruined, I don't have a brother who would protect me when people bother me, I don't have a father anymore.

I was the worst kid my parents have ever had, and the worst sister for Josh, I admit it, I'm worst.

Mom hates me but maybe she's felt sorry that's why she has not kicked me out from  house.

As I passes through the intersection, a Range Rover running ,slows down besides me , scaring me, who knows it could be a kidnapper who came to kidnap and may kill me also? You never know..

"Hey," the voice said,I've heard that voice, but where? It maybe the driver of the car, I glanced at the car, the car window turned down, turns out it was Harry Styles.

"You want a ride to school?" he gave me a small smile, I shook my head 'no', "Come on, uh, you Chris, right?" he asked and I nodded wondering how he knew my name?

"Sorry I can not ride with you, I do not know you" with that I continued my journey, I glanced at my watch, I had to walk for 10 minutes, "Come on Chris, we attend the same school, you do not know me? It's bullshit "He smirked "I'm Harry Styles "

"Okay okay, I know you but I do not want to get bullied again for coming to school with you" I shook my head, "I promise you will not be bullied because of coming to school with me, if you want me to drop you off in front of the school, then I'll do it" he smiled, okay sweet smile.

"You want to be late? School will start in 20 minutes and if you continue walking it will certainly take 30 minutes? If you go with me it won't take much time and we'll get there on time, Come on," he pleaded.

And now that I think about it ,turns out he has a point "Okay" with it I opened the car door and sat on the passenger seat "Yay" he cheers, making me giggle.

"Stop here," I began to remove the seat belt, "Why?" He frowned "You can let me walk from here" I grabbed my bag before he grinned and locked the door, "I'm not going to drop you here"

"But you promised" I raised my eyebrows "You think I'll let you walk from here?, And you will be plagued by people at school? Hell No." He shooked his head, "Not going to happen" with that he drove his car into the school parking lot , 'oh this can be dangerous if the popular kids saw me out of the car Harry'

"Come on down, what are you waiting for?" He raised his eyebrows, with bowed head I got out of the car slowly.

After feeling a bit safer from sharp gazes of flirty girls in school, "Hey Chris, wait a minute" I hear Harry call, suddenly people look at me with eyes as sharp as a knife, "You wait for me after school, I'll take you home" he smiled sweetly and went into the crowd of his friends.

I can hear people hissing and whispering my name while walking inside school.

I walked along the hallway of the school,  people making fun of me, pushing me when I walked through the hallway. With the hard enough pushes I got to my locker, I had to quickly take the books I needed.

After taking my book I ran towards my class, as i passed through some of the crowd I fell, the books and papers that had been neatly arranged in my hands flew and fell on the floor "Oops, I'm sorry, I did it on purpose" Delilah Smith laughing, she started kicking me while the other kids were laughing at me.

"You dumb elephant"

"Eww you do not deserve to school here!" Tears began to flow from my eyes

"Oh dear I know why Josh went away, because he was embarrassed to have a sister like you!" they laugh.

"What the hell happened?" A voice boomed, "No one can bother Chris or you will be dealing with me," The voice was threatening, and some kid pushed out of the way "Everyone understand?" Harry it was Harry, his eyes darker as he looked at his surroundings, and when his eyes saw me, his eyes softened, he crouched in front of me.

"Oh princess, what happened?" he asked softly, his thumb wipe the tears.

He told his friends to collect the papers and my books that scattered on the floor. "Now go!" with it all the people ram away .

"Hey, keep your hands off of Chris" This voice belonged to Cara Anderson aka my best friend, "Oh Cara" Harry chuckled, Cara took me in her hands, "what is he doing to you?" Cara wipe my tears,I did not answer when she turned to Harry and pushed him, "No Cara, he saved me" I pulled Cara before she could hit Harry, my hero, Cara glanced at me before turning to Harry "You stay away from Chris, do you understand" Cara said and pulled me taking my bag and my books from Harry's friends.

"I'm sorry, I'm late, my mother's car broke down near school so I had to run here" She said fixing her hair and then brushed my hair.

"Don't you care about what they say, they are just jealous of you, because you know what? your future is brighter than theirs, okay?" Cara's beautiful blue eyes looked at me deeply.

I nodded, "And you are beautiful, okay?" I nodded once more before hugging Cara, "Thank you. " I hugged her, "I-it's okay Chris" she pulled back,

"Let's go to class"

-x-o-

Cara had to go home early, there is family matters to look after. After the final bell rang , I shoved my books into my bag and walked out of the classroom.

After putting my books in the locker, I walked out of the school hall, I was about to walk out of the school gates before a hand was on my wrist to stop my way,

I turned around and saw Harry has held my hand "where are you going?", "Home?" I raised my eyebrows, and he frowned "I told you that I would take you home, come on" he pulled me into the parking lot where his car was.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I broke the silence and looked at him, "Is this your house?" he changed the subject, my eyes looking forward to see we were infact in front of my house,

"yes" I said quietly "Thanks for the ride, and for earlier at school" I got out of the car and walked into the house,

"Who's that  you came home with ?" I was surprised to see Mom in front of the window  her hands crossed in front of her chest, "he is a friend" I said walking past her ​​before her hands held me, "you look at me when you're talking, little bitch"

"Is that the guy that pay you so you can sleep with him?" I shake my head, "Use your damn mouth" Mom slapped me across my face "Answer me!",

"No mom, he is just a friend, i promise" I sobbed and she let go of me,before she walked away from me, "Don't you dare see that boy again if you still want to stay here" with that she walked away from me.

A/n

omg i love harry so much, you see that gif on the side bar? i laugh whenever i see that, i hope the gif on side bar cheered u guys, love u <3 x

Please comment/vote/and share :)

Miley Cyrus will playing as Cara

Kendall Jenner will playing as Delilah Smith

Julia Roberts will playing as Mom

Harry Styles will playing as himself *duh*

and for Chris, it can be you who played as her and please feel free run your imagination on this book.

Vote/Comment/Follow/Share

Chrissa <3