Two.

"Cmon, stop acting up." Louis said, gripping Harry's wrist as they walked through the office. Harry just groaned, a cup of coffee in his other hand as they walked to Louis office. "This is where you'll spend most of your hours, when you're not fetching paperwork, that is."

"Or making out with you in the bathroom stall?" Harry asked and the older boy ignored him. Somehow, Harry knew he had to get under Louis' skin. And with that in mind, he tried everything that would usually work on the boy. Harry pulled his grip from Louis and pushed the boy in his own office chair. Louis breath hitched in his throat, startled by the movement. "Why don't you miss holding me?" He asked, his fist against the desk. "Because you wronged me."

"But I fixed it-"

"Not really, Harry." The curly headed boy put on his best thinking face, "Then why do you still keep me around? Make sure I'm okay and I have a job and such?" He asked, raising his eyebrow, "Because, regardless of if I wanna hold you or not, I still love you. I always will. My instinct are still in tact. I used to protect you a lot more." Harry rolled his eyes.

He didn't want some pity party of a speech. He wanted action. He wanted to kiss Louis and sit on his lap and cuddle him again. He wanted to kiss the older mans neck and hope he gets something in return. "Kiss me."

"No."

"Yes." The younger boy argued. "'No, Harry. I'm professional now. I've definitely changed my ways and types of people I kiss." He stated bluntly. "You'll still kiss me." He mumbled, walking around the side of Louis desk. "How do you figure, stoner boy?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Because you love me. You loved giving me affection and attention. And my hair was your favorite part." Louis hummed, "Oh yeah, that reminds me." He pulled a fresh pack of ponytail holders out of his desk, "Keep it up until we can cut it." Harry's head and heart hurt. He was seeing blurry, dark spots and it wasn't from the drugs. "We are not cutting my hair!" The boy exclaimed, his voice cracking and Louis features softened when he saw the single tear slip down the young ones face.

Harry angrily pulled a hair tie off the band and pulled his long, curly, locks into a small bun before wiping his face with his sleeve and storming out. Louis followed and watched the sensitive boy storm into the bathroom. He sighed and shook his head.

He didn't really want to be mean to Harry, but he did care about him, which is why he got the job in the first place. Louis decided that he didn't actually do anything wrong, so he sat alone in his office and began filling out paperwork. It had been what felt like hours, but in reality was only about 15 minutes and Harry still wasn't back.

He figured he'd go check on the boy at this point. Maybe he really did hurt his feelings, and he really wanted to apologize. The boy the his office and walked down the hallway until he made his way to the bathroom and he opened the door, "Hey, Harr-Oh what the hell!" Louis rubbed his face in frustration, seeing Harry sitting on the countertop with one of his Co-Workers, Zayn, standing between the boys' legs. "Jesus, Harry. I genuinely thought you were upset so I came to check on you and this is what I get to see?"

"And you, Zayn." Louis said, shaking his head, "I mean he was upset. So i thought I'd cheer him up." He said, winking at the curly haired boy who blushed. "That's just-okay. When you two are finished with whatever this is, I need some paper filed, Harry." He said before leaving the bathroom. Louis couldn't tell if he was genuinely jealous of Zayn or if it was just gross to see. What he did know is that he didn't like it, one bit. He walked back into his office and sat down with a sigh, being genuinely upset.

About 15 minutes later, he heard the door squeak shut and he looked up at the boy with bloodshot eyes and pretty, dark pink lips that he wanted to kiss so badly. He looked back down as he heard footsteps coming towards him. Harry pushed Louis' chin up, their eyes meeting as he straddled the older boys lap. His arms immediately around Louis' neck. Louis arms went around his waist and he hugged the boy back tightly, Harry's face going into Louis' neck as his body began to shake.

"I love you." He said, rubbing the gentle boys' back. "I wish you would take care of yourself better." He explained. Harry pulled back and looked at Louis, "Please kiss me." He mumbled, tears in his eyes. "Please." Louis didn't know what to do, because he really wanted to. He couldn't. He knew if he did he wouldn't be able to resist again. He just ran tangled his fingers in Harry's baby hairs, the boys' face in Louis' neck, his wet tears staining his shirt. "You're okay."