Five.

Louis woke himself up with a moan and he instantly covered his mouth before noticing why he was moaning in the first place. There Harry was, hands and knees on the bed in between Louis' legs, his hand gently palming Louis through his boxers. His hair fell past his dark green eyes, his cherry red lips partly open as his milky white thighs sat on top of Louis' leg, his fingers touching the mans lower torso. "Haz, what are you doing?" He asked, sitting up and placing a hand on the boys' waist.

"M' trying to turn you on." He mumbled as he began moving his hips smoothly, thigh riding the boy. "Present." The boy was honestly speechless. He didn't know what to say or what to do about it. He just placed his free hand on the other side of the boy to help balance him. "Haz we cant. I cant." He frowned, a soft frown on Harry's lips as well. "Why not? I'm being good!" He said, "and don't you think I look so pretty in your clothes?" He asked.

"Of course you look pretty in my clothes. They always did look better on you." Louis always remembered people just staring at him in awe. They thought he was the most stunning boy. His flashing, bright green eyes. His dark, cherry lips. His perfect smile and the dimples that seemed to sink into his cheeks every time he even cracked a slight grin or licked his lips. He admired Harry's dark, black eyelashes and the way they highlighted his eyes.

His beautiful, long hair was Louis' all time favorite part. He loved combing his fingers through it, braiding it for the boy and he will admit he liked tugging it in their more intimate moments together.
His chocolate curls were of what everyone desired.

Harry craved the touch of the boy since they had split. "Cmon. Please? Just a little fun?." He asked, smiling innocently at the man, bouncing on his leg.

Louis felt like he couldn't resist the boy. The way he was being looked at, Harry having the dark lust in his eyes. Everything was perfect about the boy. And the moment was perfect. There was nothing holding him back besides his morals and he felt they were slowly weakening. He pushed the boy off and shook his head.

"I can't. I can't do this with you. Harry, you hurt me. You don't know what it feels like. What my pain was. You're the love of my life and you cheated on me. Because you chose drugs, alcohol and partying over me. Do you know how that feels?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows, regret shining in his eyes. "Yeah." He said. "My dad was the same way. Of course it's a different story but I never really had a role model to follow. My mother was my role model and now she won't talk to me and lives 2,000 miles away. My sister has disowned me and I'm alone. You're my person. My only person. You're all I have left." He said, biting his lip and looking down.

Louis heart faltered. He felt awful. Harry never talked about his dad every time Louis asked. Now he knows why. And he was sad to hear his mother and sister disowned him. "They told me to get my shit together. Then we could talk. When you believed me and me and pulled me out of that bed I felt hopeful. Like if I got you back and I could become the person I was before. And maybe you could fix me." He said, his body visibly beginning to shake. Louis was left speechless. What was he supposed to say? Why did he have to be in the position?

"Haz..." he spoke, biting his bottom lip and sitting up against the bed frame. Harry stood up and shook his head. "No, it's okay. You don't have to say anything more. I'll go. See you at work." He said, opening the door and leaving the room. Louis was left with his thoughts. How was he supposed to have a relationship with the boy?

There wasn't a lot he could say that wouldn't hurt either Harry or himself. He could give in and continue his relationship with the boy and make Harry happy but disappointing himself or he could deny Harry and make him miserable. He felt like he couldn't win. He knew he was happy with Harry but his trust was broken.

Harry wanted something Louis felt he couldn't give to him. A second chance.