Seven.

Louis and Harry were extremely tired once the house was completely cleaned out. Carpet was washed, trash thrown out, clothes put away. They deemed it pretty nice.

"Alright Haz. I'm gonna head out. I'm pooped." He said, wrapping his arms around him and squeezing him gently. The boy hugged him back and smiled and nodded, "okay boo bear." He said, kissing his cheek. "Thank you so much for this. I'll see you bright and early in the morning?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. Louis nodded and smiled, "most definitely. Gotta get my beauty sleep." He said, waving one last time before leaving. Harry sighed and sat on his freshly vacuumed couch.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket when it went off, answering it. "Hello?" He asked. "Hey Harry. It's Zayn." He said. Harry was confused on how he got his number. "Hey Z! What's up?" He asked. "Well, I know it's kind of late but I wanted to take you up on that offer from yesterday." He purred into the phone.

Harry froze. He couldn't even imagine what he said. He was definitely messed up his first day of work. "Yeah?" He asked, biting his lip. "Yeah. Can I come over?" He asked lowly. Harry felt his stomach start to churn. He craved touch. It had been so long since somebody had dominated him and Zayn definitely wanted to in the bathroom.

"...y—yeah. Uh—I live in apartment 303. Next to Louis." He said, biting his lip, feeling the bulge in his pants grow. "Be right over baby. Let's let the neighbors hear." He said before hanging up. Harry chewed the inside of his lips, his toes curling. He couldn't wait for the man to get here and take good care of him. He froze when he thought about Louis.

Was this right?

He felt like in some way he was dishonoring their relationship they were beginning to build. But he didn't even want to get back together. Harry groaned, conflicted before a knock at the door pushed him out of his head. Harry got up and peeped through the hole, seeing Zayn in all black and a leather jacket standing outside the door. He bit his lip and opened the door. Zayn smirked and pushed Harry inside, shutting the door behind them and lifting Harry by his thighs, pushing him against the door.

"You look so good. You'd look better in nothing." He said, pressing soft kisses to his neck. Harry squeaked and rolled his eyes back, feeling Zayn against him. Even though it felt wrong it felt so right. "Mm. Bedroom." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around Zayn's neck. The man carried the boy to the room and laid him on the bed, lifting his shirt over his head, Harry's eyes closed, laying back against the bed.

As much as he felt bad he couldn't stop Zayn. Hands on his body felt far too good to stop him. He bit his lip and when man pulled down his underwear, spreading his legs and undressing himself. God Zayn had a nice body. He whined when zayn began to grind  against him, caressing his thighs. Louis would've been kissing them already. Louis would've made sure all of his body got love before fucking him, but before he knew it, Zayn was inside of him, thrusting quickly and moaning lowly. It still felt so good.

Harry wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist pushing himself back against the boys' cock, soft moans and whines leaving his thigh pink lips. A soft red blush covered his cheeks and nose, his curly hair in his face. "Fuck." Zayn grunted, grabbing the headboard and slamming into the boy. Harry whined loudly, half and half pain and pleasure. "You're so good." Zayn complimented, Harry's blush deepening to s crimson.

It didn't take long for the two to finish, zayn rolling over and panting, laying beside Harry. He reached over and grabbed his hands. "Harry?" He asked. "Yeah? He responded. "Can I take you on a date?" He asked, sitting up and smiling, squeezing Harry's hand. If Harry's blush could deepen it would've. His heart flutter at the words. It had been so long since somebody asked him to dinner. It was always sex. No strings attached.

Then Zayn comes in, attempting to steal his heart. Harry thought about Louis. How would he feel about this? Was this better for the both of them? Harry decided it couldn't be a bad idea, "yes. Yes you may." He said with a soft smile. He could maybe get over Louis finally.