Chapter 2

5:00 PM

Ray shoved his front door open and sauntered inside. He stood in his open-plan kitchen for a few seconds before collecting a soft drink and entering the living room. He settled the cup on the coffee table with a soft clunk; and then wandered over to his collection of consoles and flicking one on after clicking the television’s on switch. He grabbed the needed controller and returned to his sofa, slumping into it in a quick motion. As the menu appeared, Ray select the game play of the newest DLC he was trying to complete, 'Dead Rising 3 Super Ultra Arcade Remix Hyper Edition' suddenly the screen was alive with neon flares and brightly contrasted effects within seconds Ray was utterly immersed and mumbling commands to himself.

Minutes turned to hours and Ray eyes began to hurt. "When you play videogames all day at work; you find coming home and playing causes rather bad straining in your eyes. Especially if you wear glasses. “Ray murmured aloud, as his fingers slid under his glasses and rubbed his eyes in circular motions.”Ah shit." the Hispanic lad groaned, remembering his boss' announcement. "I need to pack" he exhaled deeply; he sat in a trance-like state for a few seconds before hauling his slender form upwards and turning off his console with his foot. Ray lumbered towards his bedroom and barged the door open with his shoulder, he looked around the moderately tidy room with a huff.

"What do I need?" Ray questioned himself, as he headed to his wardrobe. His hand brushed over the items that hung limply from their designated wire hangers. "T-shirt, t-shirt, t-shirt, shirts, posh shirt, t-shirt..." Ray grumbled as he glanced over all the clothing he had. He pulled out two Roosterteeth related t-shirts, and one starbomb t-shirt plus his famous shorts and a posh white shirt in case they went anywhere decent during their stay. He chucked the selected clothes onto to bed and delved into his underwear drawer; chose a few random pairs and some socks. Next he needed a bag he could shove everything into, a black Achievement Hunter backpack was stuffed in the corner of his room; waiting to be needed. He grasped the left strap and hurled it onto the bed, within seconds Ray had stuffed everything he needed clothes wise into the bag. Next, toiletries.  He walked into the bathroom and grabbed a can of deodorant, aftershave and a shaver. "Just in case..." Ray chuckled to himself as he looked at the razor that was in his hand. He left his toothbrush so he could use it in the morning.

The dark-haired guy trudged back to his room, placing the cans and bottles into his bag making sure to stand them up. "Don't want to smell like an entire bottle of aftershave for the whole trip." He spoke softly, as his hand brushed over his dark stubble."That's pretty much It." he yawned, making his eyes water lightly. Ray tugged on the zipper, shutting the backpack and placing it at his bedside table. It was getting rather late, 9:00pm flashed on his clock. Ray gave another yawn as he wandered back into his living room; he was too tired to eat now so he just grabbed a snack bar off the kitchen side and quickly ate that. The tiny framed lad crumpled up the wrapper and lobbed it into the silver bin that was next to the counter. He fist pumped the air silently as the wrapper fell directly into the bin, a little celebration was needed. 

Ray rolled his shoulders, feeling the tension building up in them. They expected him to get up early tomorrow, so he decided that now was probably a good time to get some rest. He walked through the small hallway and turned into his bedroom, and then the tired guy crawled under the plain covers and sighed contently. He placed his black glasses on the nightstand and snuggled down into the warm embrace of his bed. Within seconds his chest rose and fell peacefully, he was drifting slowly into a comfortable sleep.

Authors Note~~~

Thank you everyone who has read the first part. 18 reads is pretty awesome :) I'll be working on  Chapter 3 tomorrow or the day after. Stay tuned!

Much Love,

Rae