Chapter 7

8:14 am.

Ryan slowly opened his eyes to see a bright light cloaking over him. He peeked at the room he was in before closing his eyes yet again, remembering where he was. He gradually rolled his shoulders, expanding his chest. His senses were delayed, but soon came to him, and he realized his fingers were dug into a lad's hair. Ray was wrapped around Ryan's bare body, his head nuzzling into Ryan's chest. Ray softy snored, filling the silent room with a soft rumbling sound every couple of seconds. Ryan watched Ray continue his slumber, not wanting to wake him from his trance. He carefully moved his fingers to wrap Ray's dark brown hair. Ryan carefully untangled the hair before repeating the process, enjoying the texture of his hair. He smiled to himself, feeling the warmth Ray was sharing with him. Ryan carefully pulled his other arm from underneath Ray's shoulders, only for him to slightly groan and move closer, placing his hand across Ryan's chest. Ryan lifted his arm up to check the time on his watch. 8:23. Ray made a louder sound and looked up towards Ryan, squinting.

"Morning sunshine"

"Shut up" Ray yawned, burying back into Ryan. Ryan chuckled as he felt Ray shiver around him. "Why is it so fucking cold in here?" Ray peeked up again to see the open window causing the curtains to blow in the wind. Ray sighed. "It's too cold" Ray complained, "Way to cold to get up" Ray grabbed the sheets that was wrapped around their waists, and pulled it above him into the air. He quickly swooped it over him and Ryan, creating a small room underneath the covers. The air inside their area quickly escaped, and they were soon not able to see each other. Ray smiled to himself and stopped shivering momentarily before Ryan pulled it off of them, his face a light pink.

"You need to get up bud. We are going to be late"

"This feels like high school all over again." Ryan laughed. Ray practically climbed on top of Ryan, laying on him for warmth. Ryan tried to push him away, recognizing they were both only wearing boxers, but Ray magnetized onto Ryan, who gave in, letting the lighter one attach onto him. Ryan wrapped his arms around him, feeling him shake even more than before. They laid there for a few moments, cherishing the seconds they were warm, even if it was from one another. Ray carefully rubbed his eyes with his hands, although he couldn't see without his glasses resting on his nose. "What will we be late for anyways?" Ray questioned, stretching his lower body to crack his knees, letting out a happy sigh when he heard the loud 'pop'.

"Breakfast"

The second the words slipped out of Ryan's mouth, Ray jumped off of Ryan was sitting upright in the bed, twisting his arms above his head and stretching his back. "Oh sweet! I'm starving!" Ryan grinned and began to sit up, realizing he was hungry as well. Ryan noticed that Ray was searching around the bed, feeling the sheets, tracing the outline of every crease.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't find my glasses Ry. I swear I had them before!" Ryan shrugged and looked down at the floor, immediately seeing an outline of Ray's signature glasses. Ryan peered over at Ray, who had started to dig through his suitcase, pulling out an assortment of clothes and flinging them over his shoulder. Ryan swooped down and picked them up, tucked them underneath the silk of his boxers and got back into bed, pulling the sheets back over his lower half. He focused back onto Ray. He turned to look at Ryan with a grin, wearing Ryan's glasses around his ears.

"You look great" Ryan said as he crossed his arms, seeing the younger man squinting through the thick layer of plastic.

"Well they are yours" Ray smirked "Also, you are blind as dicks man!"

"Says you" Ryan added, receiving a glare from Ray, who set Ryan's glasses back into the suitcase. Ray sat down next to Ryan, who was challenging himself not to laugh. Ray noticed and raised an eyebrow.