Chapter 107

Chapter 107; Happiness

Harry's POV

Adriana crossed her arms as we walked down the zoo. Anne would point at something and giggle every once and a while and I would smile and sometimes pretend like I was going to place her in the cage making her laugh.

"Can you stop being in a sour mood? You are ruining this trip," I said. "It's supposed to be family fun Friday."

"You just made that up," Adriana grabs her water.

"Look I know I was a dick in the past but I'm trying to change for the better. You're changing for the worst," I commented.

Adriana shakes her head. "Says the guy who is sleeping with his friends. At least I'm in the relationship," She snapped.

I chuckled, "Angel and I haven't slept together," I stated.

"I'm sure you haven't. She seems like a whore," Adriana commented.

I frowned not liking the way she was talking about Angel. "Don't call her that," I said.

"I'll stop calling her a whore when you learn Jerome's name," She retorted.

I shook my head and stopped in front of the monkeys setting Anne down and holding her on her feet. I bent down to her height keeping her in between my legs as she pushed her hands on the window.

"You're being childish. I just want to spend time with my kids. Not every second of the day has to be about our problems," I stated. "Can I enjoy my time with the kids or do you want to fight? I've already apologized and I'm trying to change and give you space, but I need to be with my kids."

Adriana sighed, "Right sorry," She whispered.

I let out a sigh. "I like Angel. And I really want to ask her out and allow myself to fall in love with her at some point in my life. But I can't do that if you're going to be rude to me."

"You want to date her?" Adriana whispered.

She almost sounded heart broken by it. "Yeah. I figured if you could move on why don't I try?" I shrugged. "And Angels good for me. She likes slow. We could go slow. She loves kids and she's funny, she makes me laugh," I shrugged.

"Oh. Okay," Adriana said softly.

"Yeah, we should have a double date. We have spent so much time fighting and hating each other we need to realize we are going to happy without each other," I say. "Why don't I bring Angel and your bring Jerome over to the house."

"What?" Adriana asked.

"Yup. Let's do it."

"Jerome's just a rebound for me," Adriana said holding spencer.

I hide my smirk and pressed my lips in a line. "Well I want Angel to be more than that," I shrug.

"Excuse me," Adriana coughed. "I thought this is what we do. I figured we just got each other jealous until one of us breaks and then we go back to normal," She said.

"Yeah no. That's really sick it's childish we need to get over it. I want to start my life I want to be happy just like you said you are. I honestly think Angel is the key to that," I smirked.

"You're playing right now you can't actually like her. She's clearly using you," Adriana frowned.

"You don't know her. I want to be happy why aren't you letting me? You're being selfish, one minute you tell me you're happy with Jerome that you want him, the next you want me. Guess what Adriana I'm done. You told me you didn't want me. I saw you, not want me. You almost slept with him. I need to move on," I shrugged.

Adriana's silent. "I think it's best if we go our own way anyways. Find our second love. Find the one who may treat us better then we treated each other," I added.

Adriana pressed her lips in a line as we walk towards the Lions. Spencer smiled wiggling in her arms.

"So double date? That way we can see how it goes?" I said. "I might as well try and like Jeremy if he's going to be around."

Adriana looks forward. "I just thought we would try and fight."

"You said so yourself. You are happy with him, I want to be happy myself. Maybe that involves being with other people," I shrugged.

I let out a sigh. I'm trying to convince my self that I don't need Adriana, that she is better off without me. We need a break from each other. I make stupid mistakes when I'm with her, I hold her down. She needs to be happy and so do I. I think my happiness is with Angel. Not with Adriana.

.

{My original plan was to write a nine page chapter tomorrow but I have to wake up at six am and I don't get home till six pm. I know I won't be able to update so I'm going to post a short chapter tomorrow and a medium length one on Wednesday. Please be patient I have an internship for three weeks, I'm trying to do my best on here. Hope you'll understand. X}