Chapter Eleven

[EDITED]      

Kayla and Jimin stand by the front door, suitcases beside them.

"I will miss you guys," I say, hugging Kayla.

Jimin puts a hand on Kayla's shoulder, drawing her away from me. "Babe, it's time to go."

Kayla smiles at me, then collects her stuff. They walk out the door right as Addi runs downstairs.

"WAIT!" 

Kayla spins around just in time. Addi throws herself at Kayla, knocking both of them to the ground. Kayla laughs and hugs Addi.

"Please take care of June while I'm gone," she says, "She really needs you."

Addi stands up then reaches to help Kayla. "Okay. I-I will." She steps back and over to my side, clutching my arm.

"Bye V! Bye Suga!" Kayla waves to Celeste and Abbi, then laces her fingers through Jimin's.

They get into Kayla's Cambre. As they drive away, I smile. I remember the time I spent with her, how much fun we had.

"Guys," I say, realizing what this means, "I can remember her. I remember when I met her, when I argued with her, everything."

"OH MY GOSH JUNE!" Addi screams, almost bursting my eardrums, "THAT'S AMAZING!!"

Celeste laughs and smacks Addi. "Watch it. You're gonna make our ears bleed."

I laugh and walk back inside with the girls trailing behind me. I spot J-Hope watching me from his position next to the stairs and smile, heading over to him.

"Hey you," he says with a soft smile, "I'm glad you're happy again."

I wrap my arms around his waist and feel his warmth. "I guess, now I know everyone more, I got use to the fact that I'm safe. I know that you guys would never let anything happen to me."

Hobi rests his chin on my head and mutters, "I don't want you to be downstairs when Namjoon-hyung gets here."

"O-Okay."

He pulls back, "Come one." Grabbing my hand, he says, "He should be here any minute."

J-Hope leads me upstairs and past all the rooms. He stops at the end of the hall, to the door of his room. Walking into his room, I notice how empty it is. The only things in it are a bed and dresser. It's a big room too, with lots of space. I walk over to the bed and sit down. It sags underneath my weight. J-Hope sits down next to me, a smile on his face.

"So," he says, a mischievous glint in his eye, "What do you want to do?"

I shrug, "Do you have any ideas?"

"Maybe."

I raise an eyebrow, "Oh? And what might this idea be, exactly?"

J-Hope grabs my waist and drags me onto his lap. I shriek as he tickles me, poking my sides. We fall onto the floor, J-Hope trying to keep me from pulling away from him. He stands and throws me over his shoulder. I yell at him to put me down, and he laughs, tossing me onto the bed. He jumps onto the bed and lies on my stomach, knocking the breath from my lungs.

 "Hoseok Oppa," I cry, "I can't breathe!"

J-Hope smile when I call him Oppa, then crawls off of me. "I'm sorry, Junie," he says, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I'm not hurt," I say, sucking air back into my lungs, "That just knocked the air out of me."

J-Hope pulls me back onto his lap, and I wrap my arms around my waist, not letting him tickle me again. He laughs and I glare at him. He stands up, putting is arms underneath my legs. I scream and wrap my arms around his neck. He lays us down onto the floor and lays me on his stomach. I place my head on his chest and poke him weakly in the side. He laughs and closes his eyes. His smile fades slowly and his sighs.

"What's wrong?" I sit up and frown at him.

J-Hope sits up next to me and pulls me into his arms, surprising me. "I feel like I'm keeping you from being with your friends."

"You aren't, don't worry. Besides, I like being around you."

He pulls away, face lit with a huge smile. "I like being around you too, Junie."

Hobi's eyes blur, drifting down to my lips. His cheeks turn a light shade of pink and I feel myself blush.

It's time to forget about RM, I tell myself. Move on with your life. 

I lean forward and press my lips lightly against J-Hope's. It's only for a second, a quick peck on the lips, but my entire body fills with a warmth I've never felt before. It's like the only thing I know is this feeling. I don't want it to end. I pull back, looking at the floor. J-Hope isn't moving, just staring at me. I get up to leave when I feel J-Hope pull me back towards him. I gasp as he buries his hands into my hair and kisses me. His lips are warm on mine. I taste cinnamon mixed with mint as he kisses me softly. This is the best feeling I've ever had. I don't want to leave this moment.