Chapter 3

Roman's POV

I looked at the confused face in front of me. His makeup was off. I've never seen him with his makeup off.. he was quite handsome.. never mind, he was extremely handsome. I stared at him, looking him up and down. He looked uncomfortable but I didn't care. I step close to him and looked him in the eyes. His eyes were beautiful, sparkling brown. I didn't even know it was possible for someone to look this good. I put my hand on his cheek, tracing his jawline with my thumb. I watched his cheeks flush red and he tensed up. "You're quite charming." I winked at him, watching his face flush even more. "R-Roman a-are you serious..?" "More serious than I've ever been.." "This is so.. random. You never act like this... I thought you hated me and now you're acting like.. like you're in love with me.. I don't understand.." Virgil said quietly, his hands shaking. I took my hand off his cheek and grabbed his own. I hugged him and rubbed his shoulders. "Virgil.. I am in love with you.. sure at the beginning I thought you we're annoying, constantly making Thomas upset, but I realized that you really are just looking out for him.. you really are a nice guy and not mention that you're extremely good looking..Virg I.. I love you.."  He looked at me, tears filling his eyes. "N-no.. no you don't.. I'm just another one of your toys.. you'll act like you like me and then leave in a week.." I saw the tears stream down his cheeks. He was shaking and breathing hard, like he was struggling to breath. "Virgil.. In and out.. calm your breathing.. you'll pass out.." I stroked the back of his head, trying to calm him down. His breathing slowed and became normal. He sniffled and looked at me. "Do you.. do you really love me..?" He asked quietly. "Yes! Absolutely!" I squealed and leaned in, kissing him passionately, but not too steamy. No tongue action just yet *wink wonk* I could tell He was surprised at first, but he kissed me back just as loving as I did to him.