Chapter 10

Virgil's POV

I woke up to Roman shaking me. "What Roman?" I muttered sleepily. "I just wanted to see if you're head was feeling better.. you've been sleeping for about 3 hours." I yawned and looked at him. "So much for going out and doing something today.." I muttered. I stood up and stumbled a bit, dizzy from so much sleep. Roman grabbed my arm to help me and I soon got used to walking again. "So.. what happened..?" He asked me. I thought about it. This morning I woke up and noticed I was practically naked.. almost. I panicked and thought I was raped or something.. then looked up at Roman.. something really just freaked me out but I couldn't tell him that. "Just a bad dream." I said. "Must've been horrible if it caused you that much.. uh.. anxiety.." he said. I shrugged. I was still only in my boxers but I'm too focused on what's going on to care. I stood and reached for my shirt and pants, slipping them on and looking at Roman. "Thank you." I said quietly, refusing to break eye contact. He smiled, "Don't mention it." I walked out and into the kitchen. I haven't eaten anything all day. Logan and Patten were sitting there, Logan sipping straight red wine. Patton had a wine glass too, but it was fruit punch In his. "Hey kiddo! Are you feeling better?" I nodded and looked in the cupboard. I grabbed a cup of Instant Noodles and poured hot water in it, stirring it up. Soon the noodles were done and I crammed them in my mouth, eating them quickly. I finish and threw the foam cup away, heading back upstairs.  I flopped onto my bed and turned on my T.V. I turned on Netflix and started watching Heathers.