Chapter 13.

3rd Person

   It's been a few months since Roman and Virgil starter dating. Patton and Logan eventually started to talk way more and that blossomed just like a flower into something more.

   "Patton, did you know that I think my circulatory system flows for you?"

   Patton has giggle at Logan's comment. "I have no clue what that means but that was sweet!" He smiled.

   At the moment, Patton was sitting next to Logan at the park, again. Patton's head rested on Logan's shoulder as Logan messed with the grass next to him.  When they went to the park the first time, they ended up knowing more about each other than they ever had. Turns out Patton's favorite food is Vanilla Wafers and Logan is scared of snakes.

   When they had come home that one evening, they found out that Virgil and Roman were dating. Of course, both emotions supposed it and Patton was so pleased.

   "Logan, Did you know that I love you?" Patton said out of the blue. The Logical trait looked over at him, face flushed.

   "I-I love you too, Patton." He stuttered as he centered his glasses on his face.

   "Yay! Does this mean you're my boyfriend? Like Virgil and Roman?" The smoler trait asked.

   Logan laughed a little. "I guess it could Patton."

   Patton smiled as they looked at the sunset.

   "I guess it could."

Hello! So that was Never Before. I hope you enjoyed. I can't believe I actually finished this book lmao. I thought it was done for, but since it was Christmas time, I thought I should've finished it. Comment if you want me to make an epilogue, because if so, I will. I think that's enough for now so take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals.

The final "Peace Out."