Chapter 3 . . . Ruben is all I think about

So my mom and I were talking about the meet and greet with Ruben Devill (the amazing 19 year old YouTuber) and how it will be in Los Angeles. She said that she will probably just drop me off and while Im doing the meet and greet, they will be at Venice beach killing time and waiting for me, or maybe they will walk downtown Los Angeles and look around. I told my mom it was fine with me, I just wanted to meet Ruben!

I went to my room and went on YouTube as usual and pulled up some of his videos. I was getting myself so pumped up to meet him and it was still a whole 2 days away. I fell asleep an hour later with his videos still playing. I had an exhausting first day back home. The next day was Friday and everyone still had work and school, so I just as around doing nothing.

I got so bored that I made a fan account on Instagram for Ruben Devill and his younger brother who sometimes stars in his videos. It was @ruben__miguel and I started off with a picture of Ruben and the caption said "fuck with me" I tagged him in it, but I didn't think much. I later got on YouTube and started watching more of his videos. Then all of a sudden I got a notification that said "@RubenDevill liked your photo on Instagram" I didn't know what to do so I started screaming like the day he followed me on twitter! I had so many emotions and I was hardcore fan girling. I was lucky no one was home! Then I guess I started to have "confidence" in my fan account and that it would be one of those "number one" fan accounts YouTubers have. So I started making my own edits and put them up there on the fan account. It was a picture of Ruben and his younger brother Miguel and I tagged then int it thanking them for showing love to me and how happy I was.

Then 20 minutes later Ruben commented and said, " I love you, you are one of the best supporters out there, thank you!" And I swear I cried for an hour straight. I tweeted him on twitter and all that good stuff, then he retweeted, favorited, and commented on it. I've never been so happy in one day! Then to top it all off, Miguel liked and commented on the picture of him and his brother I had up on Instagram. I was done! He said, "I fucking hate this picture, I look ugly and like a cholo but haha thanks." And we just went back and forth for a second commenting on the picture.

I don't think I have been so happy in my life! I think this is every fans dream! To get noticed by the one they love and adore so much. . . I couldn't take in all that was happening do I turned off my phone and told myself that it was enough socage media for that night. Besides I had to get some rest for the best day of my life the next day. I was FINALLY going to meet Ruben Devill!