Chapter 1 . . .

"Oh my god I can't believe my dad got me tickets to a meet and greet with Ruben Devill!" I practically shouted to my teammate Jordyn as we got ready in the locker room for basketball practice.

"Well it's the least your dad can do since he didn't get you anything for your 16th birthday. But make sure you tell coach that you're going to miss two to three games since you'll be out of state and flying back to California. Who are you supposed to stay with anyways?" Jordyn replied back tying up her black and white Nike basketball shoes.

"Don't worry, I already talked to coach about it and she said its fine, but Im going to stay with my mom for the two weeks. Man Im so excited to go back, I miss California so much! Colorado is such a boring place. . .and I will finally be able to meet one of my favorite YouTubers on top of that! I must be dreaming!" I said with the cheesiest smile on my face.

"Kiana shut up and quit 'fan girling' over there. Hurry up and get your shoes on so we can shoot around before coach makes us warm up." She said frantically grabbing her water bottle and quickly exiting the locker room.

I quickly got ready and left the locker room for an agonizing 2 hours and 30 min. of practice.