I Don't Know If This Is A Good Idea...

We emerged from Neverland into the  place with scattered stars and the round things that Tink told me were 'Planets'. We had no idea what to call this place so I just referred to it as the 'place with no name'.

I know REAL creative right?

Well I just spent a whole lot of time creating Neverland with Peter so gimme a break. 

Anyway... Peter, Tink, and I eventually made it to my original home. As we flew into the city I looked around wonder which one it was, it didn't look like where I came from. Everybody talked in a very posh accent.

"Where are we Tink?"

"We are in a city called London in Britain."

I nodded and turned to Peter, "So where are we goi...?" 

I stopped mid sentence as I noticed that Peter was no longer beside me. I began to look around franticlly. 'I swear I could kill that boy sometimes...' I thought to myself. I looked down and saw that Tink was now flying after the outline of a boy, obviously Peter, who was looking into the window of a home.

After a while I flew over to him,

"It's time to go Peter. It is almost morning, and we don't want to get stuck outside of Neverland do we?"

He nodded and we flew back to the Place With No Name.

As soon as we got back Peter began to tell a story about a girl 'Snow White'. It was kind of a silly name for a girl, but curiously enough the girl was fighting Hook and Carnoodler, one of Hook's crew.

How did this girl know of the pirates if she had never been to Neverland?

I decided not to look into this question with depth and just watched as all the boys starred at Peter wide eyed with wonder as he told the story.

=-=-=-=-=Three Days Later=-=-=-=-=

"They fought and fought! Sleeping Beauty barely got away! But then her prince saved her and they lived together forever, having adventures around every corner!" Peter finished as he told the boys another story.

Don't get me wrong, they are absolutely amusing, but they can get quite tiresome.

Especially since all Peter seems to talk about now days is the stories that this girl from the house we saw on the first night told. He had gone every night since that day.

I haven't gone again, but I was planning on going again soon, just to make sure that Peter wouldn't get into any trouble.

OH NO! I'm starting to think like an adult! Stop it Petra! I hit myself on the head and turned to Peter.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked walking into his room.

When he didn't answer I looked up to see that he was getting ready to leave.

"I can't I'm going to hear some more stories!" he said clearly joyed.

I sighed now knowing that he was going to go and hear stories again tonight.

I got this feeling in my stomach, it made me feel a little sick and I didn't understand why.

"Oh, have fun!" I tried to say full heartedly.

Luckily he didn't see through it, "Yep!"

As I walked out of Peter's room I saw Tink.

"How are the daily, or should I say nightly, trips to the London place?" I asked her.

"I am beginning to not like the story girl." she said in her fairy voice.

"Why not?"  I asked.

"I don't know, she seems to think very highly of herself though. I think Peter might be thinking about interacting soon." 

"What?!" I asked clearly outraged, he couldn't do that! Only people who fall out of their prams or come here naturally should ever come to Neverland!

"Watch out for him Tink. If he does anything stupid tell me 'kay?" I said 

She nodded quickly and flew off, leaving a trail of fairy dust behind her. I sighed again and walked to the beach, seeing Peter flying to Earth and began to feel sad.

Well no more flying for me tonight.

I talked to the mermaids for a bit and I told them about how silly Peter had been acting, and how ridiculous it is that he is so focused on these stories. I looked over at Sapphire, the 'lead' mermaid, laughed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Look at the seas and feel the winds Petra." she said.

I looked out to the sea and noticed how angry the seas looked, and then felt the whip of cold air on my cheek as the wind was being thrown around angrily as well.

I looked back at Sapphire, "But I am not angry with Peter."

She smiled, "Yes, but you feel something towards this storyteller."

"Really, what is it?" I asked curious of what I could feel towards a girl I've never met.

"Jealousy"