10

"I think if we wait and buy a new couch next month then we'll be o-"

"Oh my God! Shut up!" Jimin jumped up from his seat at the dining table and crouched in the floor, "Joyoungie, come to Momma!" The Omega held his arms out to their pup as he took a few steps.

"Oh, wow," Jungkook chuckled, got up, and walked over to stand behind their pup, "Good job, Bud."

Joyoung made it halfway to Jimin before he fell back on his butt, then his parents were all over him, showering him in kisses and cooing at him.

"Oh, maybe Maya will start in a few days!" Jimin squeaked, "Gosh, what is today? I have to write this in his baby book."

"Twenty-second," Jungkook laughed, pulling Joyoung into his lap.

Jimin got up and went towards their bedroom. He'd been keeping the twins baby books on the nightstand. A couple days ago they'd dipped the twins' hands and feet into paint and put the prints on the covers. Ji was having a lot of fun decorating and keeping track of the twins' growth.

Jungkook chuckled and stood up, letting Jo rest on his hip. He moved over to the snack cabinet and snuck the one year old a few Cheeze-it crackers.

"Eat fast. Don't let Momma see."

"See what?" Jimin asked, setting the pink and blue scrapbooks on the table.

"Nothing," Jungkook said, turning towards the window. "Hey, do you think that we could get the kids a play set for Christmas? Would the twins be old enough?"

"Hm," Jimin came over to look out the window as well, "Maybe if we get a small one." The Omega turned to his Alpha and saw the look of guilt on his face. Then his eyes fell on Joyoung. He had half a cracker left in his chubby little hand. "Kookie! He already had some today! You're gonna make him addicted."

"Yeah, but he deserves a treat." Jungkook turned and gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek. "He did walk after all."

Jimin pouted and pecked the Alpha's lips. "Fine."

++++++

Taehyung came over for the weekend, but he didn't act the same. It's the first time he's seen Charlie since school started back this year. Jimin credited his behavior to that.

But, the recently presented Alpha physically couldn't leave Charlie alone. Not like the first grader minded.

Charlie loved the attention, was happy that Taehyung agreed to follow him around the house all day.

Jungkook didn't like it. He would scowl whenever Taehyung hugged his oldest son or held his hand. In his eyes, Taehyung was trying to take his baby's love and affection.

Jimin liked to tease him about that, too.

"Momma, can me and Taehyung try and see if Joyoungie will walk to me?"

"Yeah, of course," Jimin nodded, "If he does, give him a baby snack. It's like training a dog."

Charlie laughed then walked over and heaved his baby brother from the play mat. He told Taehyung to sit at the edge of the rug then he stood Jo on his feet in front of the oldest boy.

Then, Charlie crossed over to sit in the doorway to the kitchen. He held out his arms and Joyoung smiled before plopping down on his bottom and clapping.

Charlie hung his head and laughed.

Taehyung stood the pup up again then stood as well. He let Joyoung hold his fingers while he helped him walk to Charlie.